What Are You Smoking Or Taking?

TheLizard

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I don't think it's the not knowing how to smoke that stops people from getting high the first time. Even some people who smoke cigarettes don't get high the first time, I think it's something to do with your body not being used to the THC or something. I mean, my friend smoked 6 grams his first time before he got high.

On another topic, I did LSD again recently. I've enjoyed psychedelic culture for years, I've always listened to Pink Floyd and The Beatles, I grew up on 60s music and culture. With such a build up, LSD was set to disappoint.

Now that I've had a real experience with LSD, all I can say is that acid is everything I had ever hoped it would be. I'm not disappointed in the least.

I hope I hope I hope that kids all over the world don't decide to try all this crap because they read it here.

That would mean kids all over the world read Songfacts... ;)

Yes, actually it was all very funny thirty or fourty years ago...

The Stones did it, Lou Reed too, and every rock star would sing about how amazing drugs are...

It´s allright to experience and have a taste of it... but each time I learn about another friend ODing -last one, yesterday- due to how hard to handle drugs are, I am afraid of the kids using them. Because we all started "Hey, great, how trippy!!" etc... then it was pills or cocaine or worse, heroin. Very few of them got to be over 45. And none of them kept all their teeth...

Kids, don´t do drugs. Well, do a bit and have some fun for awhile, but then stop, study, settle down, have a life, do whatever you feel like but even when we talk about it in such a normal way, comes a point when drugs are not such fun.

On another topic, I did LSD again recently. I've enjoyed psychedelic culture for years, I've always listened to Pink Floyd and The Beatles, I grew up on 60s music and culture. With such a build up, LSD was set to disappoint.

Now that I've had a real experience with LSD, all I can say is that acid is everything I had ever hoped it would be. I'm not disappointed in the least.

LSD, mushrooms and peyote are fine in moderation. Don't do them too often or in big doses or for too many years.

I'm living proof that they can fry your brain cells and promote short term memory loss.

• 1 month later...

I have one. I have only used it a few times, but it has always been a PITA to get going. I like the tobacco for it, though. Especially double apple. I do not make a big production out of it, though.

I am off in a few minutes to smoke a Excalibur #2 and shine my shoes for an interview on Tuesday.