What Are You Smoking Or Taking?

TheLizard

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One night a friend used the giant Zig Zag paper from his Cheech & Chong album. The next day he was so p*ssed that he'd done that! It was considered a collectable even then. That was when stuff was cheap. I can't imagine the amount of $ in that 12 joint joint. :stars: :D

My days of sitting down and getting gooned just for the sake of getting gooned are long gone. Brings back memories though. Y'all behave. ;)

My days of sitting down and getting gooned just for the sake of getting gooned are long gone. Brings back memories though.

Indeed... :cool: I don´t think I´d be able to have a puff before 10PM... and only on weekends! :shades: Hope that doen´t mean I´m getting old... :grin:

One night me and my friends rolled a bunch of joints, and then used the roaches from all of them to roll a generation joint. The end tally for that night, I think was, 7 joints and 3.5 bowls.

Twas a beautiful thing.

These stories remind me of the year I spent growing in Hawaii. During harvest season while manicuring the bud, we would occasionally have to scrape all the resin off our fingertips and put it in a pile so as to not gum up the scissors and generally slow us down.

Twas a beautiful thing.

;)

No thanks. It's smoke... I don't like anything remotely smoky, I've never even tried cigarettes or shishas. :P

I tried it once years ago on something like a dare, and never felt the need for a repeat performance since then...

the last time I was in a room when someone started to smoke my eyes immediatly got red and teared up :P

I guess that's nature's way of telling me that smoke is nothing for me ;)

It is not a terrible thing (unless one let's it become that) but it is definitely not for everyone. I recall a time in my youth that I was so sold on it, that I attempted to turn on winos from the street, telling them this was a much better way to get a buzz and still keep one's brain cells and alertness. I remember getting 3 or 4 together and us passing around a big joint. After one guy hit it twice, he just slinked away, after realizing I was not going to give him any money. LOL

Man, I was naive.

I don't find weed itself particularly enjoyable, it's just a great social thing.

The reason unhappy kids "turn to drugs" in high school isn't for the drugs, it's more the people. Stoners tend to be friendly and accepting (except for the small portion that are ***holes that think they're gangsters). It has nothing to do with peer pressure, it's more that theres a lot of pressure coming from everyone but your stoner friends, so it's a break.

I remember the 2nd day of college, our hall went for a big smoke session, and one guy asked "how much has everyone smoked in one sitting before?" and a lot of people were going around saying "three" or "four" and he was like "hmmmm" and we ended up smoking about twenty bowls that night. ha ha, good times.

In conclusion, I smoked too much last year and now I don't find it fun anymore. I think I will take a yearlong break, and next year just be more moderate about it.

Do I need to worry because I've never tried weed and have zero desire to do so? :P

Nah, no need to worry Seek...if you don't have the desire to do it, then don't....

Now with me, my teen years in the 70's that's pretty much all we did.....and as I got older the desire for it did fade ..... :P

I did try weed when I was in my teens - like Laurie, it was the '70s and there was smoke coming out of every house on the block. I did have a fairly awful experience, however, that turned me off that stuff for good... a friend of mine's friend gave us a joint to smoke, and after the weirdest, ONLY, and most unpleasant trip of my life, we found out the next day it was laced with PCP. Nice, eh?

I think marijuana is worth trying at least once, as long as you are positive it's coming from a safe source so you don't have an experience like Shawna's. But now that I think about it, there are very few weed smokers who really know where their weed is coming from.

It's funny, most people "grow out" of weed, or at least don't do it as often after a certain point, but not very many people seem to "grow out" of alcohol. I wonder if the legal status of the two drugs has anything to do with it?

I guess everyone should try and/or take whatever they feel like just as long as they like it, it makes them feel good -no bad trips- and they are fully aware of what they are taking. Call it weed, alcohol, Vicodin, internet, etc.

I tried it all -or almost-. As soon as I felt any trouble or any change in my behaviour, I would immediately stop. I´d never take something that will eventually hurt me. I hate bad trips, I hate to need something I cannot afford... I´m not a very wise person; so if I can make it, I´m sure other people can make it too.

Well, that´s just my personel experience.