What Are You Smoking Or Taking?

TheLizard

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paracetamol (Europe) = acetaminophen (US). It's what we commonly call Tylenol (brand name) or apap.

Just so you know, all those generic drugs such as hydrocodone/apap (vicodin), oxycodone/apap (percocet), apap/codeine (tylenol #3) are the base drug form, combined with acetaminophen. Tylenol #3 = apap/codeine, and is wonderful for hurting things. We commonly see that prescribed for dental procedures, as well as other things. Is it available without a prescription in Europe edna? 'Cause that would be very cool. It isn't here. ;)

Sorry, I can't help myself, it's what I do for a living. Pharmacology 101. :beatnik:

I'm currently borrowing bluesy's vicodin for the hurting toe which was actually a severely sprained foot. As well as occaisionally smoking ... cigarettes. :shades:

I'm currently borrowing bluesy's vicodin for the hurting toe which was actually a severely sprained foot.

your whole foot is sprained? Holy crow, you didn't tell me that! :mad: and we made you walk all around that day. :mad: We should have fashioned you a chariot and carried you. ;)

Jeez... that must've been one whopper of a hit.

Is it available without a prescription in Europe edna? 'Cause that would be very cool. It isn't here. ;)

It is in Spain (not in France, for instance) Which is strange because I understand codeine shouldn´t be sold without a prescription. It´s not plain Tylenol, it´s paracetamol -or acetaminophen- + codeine, which is an opiate after all.

But anyways, yes, Lucky, it´s very cool not to have to go to ask for prescriptions when you need a quick relief... ;)

"Pretty Paracetamol" - Fisher Z

I'm moving to Spain. :D

No really, most of the time any pain I suffer is just headaches. Plain old Excedrin (tylenol, aspirin & caffeine) usually takes care of them.

Shawna: yes, the whole freaking foot! I thought it was just the toe, as that is where the pain was centralized. The whole foot turned black & blue, and I finally went to the doctor. You thought I was exaggerating ?? I'm still limping. :P

Edited by Guest