The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #142

Lucky

with tie-braker rules

when there's more than one song with the same amount of points, the placement decide:

1. the number of people who voted for it

and if that's still the same

2. the number of people who put it as their #1

and if that's still the same

3. the number of people who put it as their #2

etc.

:)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love this ten!! :thumbsup:

Patsy Cline only had 1 song on the list so that is major. Little Feat in general, and Willin' in particular, are favorites of mine. Then, let's see ...

6. Sentimental Lady - Bob Welch (1977) (twice)

7. No Particular Place To Go - Chuck Berry (1964) (once)

1. Ooh La La - Faces (1973) (once)

I had previously nominated all the above. Thanks for renominating these great songs again (and voting for them!), they are absolute life long favorites of mine, and now they are on the list. I feel like this is a piece of my PTT! :D

There are a few regulars I've noticed that don't play. I was happy Batman joined us :D I hope he had fun and will continue to join in.

I started playing shortly after I joined the site. IMO it's one of the funniest things going. I love hearing new songs and sharing my own. Making the list is cool but even if I never did I'd still play :D I have heard some great songs from participating on this thread :thumbsup:

I've seen a lot of people say that lists don't matter, they are boring, etc. I guess really, that's true. I'm never very interested in other lists. The fun of the Top Ten is in the listening and sharing of songs. The more that play, the more we share & learn. I love it when someone new joins us! Making the final ten is just icing on the cake.

The fun of the Top Ten is in the listening and sharing of songs. The more that play, the more we share & learn.

I remember the first Top Ten, Darryl was always organizing some fun for us... it was in the Fun&Games thread and it was after the Quiz, which was also a great game... :)

Yes, she has been. She is a smart little cookie. She bugged me for so long that I had to join ;):D

I still have his e-mail and I do need to contact him too. It is about time for him to return. He said after his daughters wedding.

Edited by Guest

Aww that's kind of sweet. ;)

But you're right, I'm very fond of Little Feat.

sf_songfactorschoicetop10.jpg

The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #142 for the week ending 23rd November 2008

1. Ooh La La - Faces (1973)

2. Willin' - Little Feat (1972)

3. We're Not Gonna Take It – The Who (1969)

4. Walkin' After Midnight - Patsy Cline (1957)

5. Forever Young - Bob Dylan (1974)

6. Sentimental Lady - Bob Welch (1977)

7. No Particular Place To Go - Chuck Berry (1964)

8. Jingo - Santana (1969)

9. Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison (1988)

10. Be My Lover - Alice Cooper (1971)

Onwards and upwards ! :)

Edited by Guest