2009 in music

Batman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Pearl Jam has premiered their new single entitled "The Fixer" on the band's myspace page.

The Fixer is the first single from the widely anticipated Pearl Jam album "Backspacer" set to be released on September 20, 2009.

Pearl Jam has already announced dates for the tour in support of "Backspacer" including dates in Europe, and North America, including a number of festivals in North America. The Band is also expecting to announce dates for a leg in Australia and New Zealand.

You can pre-order Backspacer at pearljam.com along with the single for "The Fixer".

• 2 weeks later...

new radiohead song? :o

why didn't they mail me??

^^^^ Nice lineup those vultures got, must keep an eye on them!!

* There's 2 new Muse songs released, from their not yet released album 'The Resistance'

search youtube for: 'Uprising' (which is a pop song actually) and 'united states of eurasia' (which is a typical slow Muse song).

EDIT:

bonus:

Jack White is set to release a new solo single titled "Fly Farm Blues" later this month.

The White Stripes man wrote the song at the request of film director Davis Guggenheim while filming the music documentary "It Might Get Loud" with Jimmy Page and The Edge, which hits US theatres this month.

Edited by Guest

The 10 most annoying songs of 2009 (according to me)

1. Blame It (On the Alcohol) - Jamie Foxx

2. I Do Not Hook Up - Kelly Clarkson

3. If You See Amy - Britney Spears

4. We Made You - Eminem

5. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas

6. If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickelback

7. Gives You Hell - All American Rejects

8. Poker Face - Lady GaGa

9. This Town - O.A.R.

10. Right Round - Flo Rida

Rockers The Who are to tour again in 2010.

Fans feared frontman Roger Daltrey's upcoming solo shows could spell the end of the band - but he insists he's simply working on his live singing voice for big concerts with bandmate Pete Townshend next year.

In a chat on the group's official website, Daltrey insists he "can't take a year off" because he won't be able to keep his rock rasp in top form.

What sort of fans are you? I don't even LIKE Radiohead, but I'm perpetually bombarded by assorted magazines on twitter telling me about rumoured EPs and secret evildoings.

Here: http://www.prefixmag.com/news/new-radiohead-ep-rumored-to-be-released-on-august-/31796/