Sign in to follow this  
Farin

Bad Albums by Great Bands

I'd say that the Red Album is worse than the Green Album.

I haven't even listened to that one yet, besides the singles that admittedly grabbed my attention more because of the videos than the songs...

so it's not too good, huh? :P

I don't know about the others, but Pablo Honey wasn't that good if you compare it to their other albums.

What do you think about the spaghetti incident (G 'n R)? I was about to rent if from the library, but eventually didn't.

Did you read the 'honorable mentions' ?

I have to admit, I hadn't noticed them :blush: :laughing:

and "Monster" is one of my favourites R.E.M. albums :P

"Vitalogy" maybe isn't their best, but: Spin the Black Circle, Not For You, Corduroy, Better Man, Immortality?

a 'bad' album would have a different tracklist ;)

in regards to the Honorable mentions, i know Pearl Jam has put out a few albums far worse than Vitalogy.

Maybe i was just young, but when Metallica's Load came out i thought it wasn't too bad, of course maybe there is a reason that I haven't listend to it since then.

What about Kiss's dico album. I'm not in the KISS army or anything, but the fact they did a disco album should rank 'em 1 on that list

in regards to the Honorable mentions, i know Pearl Jam has put out a few albums far worse than Vitalogy.

I thought about it and I think "Pearl Jam" and "No Code" would deserve that more than Vitalogy