Roundabout by Yes

Aunt_Acid

I have no clue, I could ask my boyfriend, whose a professional guitarist, but that wouldn't be for another week as he's on tour right now. I know he'd figure it out, so let me know if you want me to ask him.

Its a great song, I'm a fan of Yes. Btw, I loooove your pic of Peter! that has got to be the funniest show ever. :)

It's F#m actually

I believe you - that's the bad thing about getting tab from people onlne. A lot of it is pure crap and sounds nothing like the song when you tune up and try to play it. Makes you wonder what they were smoking when they tabbed it!

Yeah, that's why I wanted to post the question on here, I wanted a lot of opinions. If you would've given me 15 minutes, I would have figured it out myself. But for those of you who have tried figuring out a chord that you just figure out, it is REALLY frustrating. After I made this post, I found the bass of my parents' band's bass player. I don't think I was supposed to be touching it, but I figured out the bassline to this. It sounds really crappy, but it was the first time I ever played bass. It sort of felt cool, even though I suck.

I don't think I was supposed to be touching it

And then you wonder why they always hire the babysitter. But seriously I know how frustrating it is when you just can't figure out that one chord.

And those free tabs over the internet are many times incorrect. By the way, there's some Am and Bm chords later on. I'm still missing a few thou

Seems like David tunned down to D or something. It took me a while to remmember, but this is how I used to play it without having to tune down. Could be wrong, but it sounds pretty good with the song playing.

5----1----x----x

5----3----3----3

5----3----2----1

7----1----2----1

5----1----0----x

x----x----x----x

it would be something like Dm9 Bbadd4 Asus4 and Ab with the same 4. It's been a while since I tried to figure out the name of the chords, so I could be wrong, I and don't know how to call the last chord.

HTH

Thanks! I tried those out, they are pretty close. I think the second chord is a Bb7add4, followed by an A7sus4, then a Bbmaj7sus4. I stopped after there though. I'm not sure how right those ones are though. On the guitar solo where the tempo gets cut in half it is a Dm to a C I believe. You know, songfacts should have chords on it too.

• 2 weeks later...