some stuff

elie

This is something I wrote wile listening to the Siamese trap album by opal its called mushroom bloom

Psychedelic trance is what I’m in, after the long music mushroom blooming in my head ******* with my senses all I see is colors, lights and musical guitar riffs. The air that I breathe through my nose is sweet and fresh with vanilla, strawberry sent.

The earth is smiling, my feet are smirking, it’s all good of joy, falalalalalalaaaa.

Magic love guitar, drugs sex and rock and roll is what I feel when I hear the sounds buzzin in my space of comfort. Hell I feel free. A great tune, truly a great tune.

This is a story with Ziggy as the main character.

in the evening of the ninth moon of the fish Ziggy went out guitar in hand searching for the light of the electric love man, he needed his help searching for a dirty girl in drags who resides in the land of the rock n roll refugees

ooooh I need a dirty woman he sighted a woman to fill my madness with desire, he approached the wind and asked for directions the man appeared eyes ablaze a powdered nose and dirty lips he told Ziggy to go to the land of the rising star were all the dust of the world cling to her desperately

as he approached the land of the rising star his madness filled the echoes of the world his guitar distorted space and time and killed the kings of silence he felt slightly mad

Ziggy went Ziggy came Ziggy searched Ziggy cried but the dirty woman would not appear his brain was filled with electric love his eyes shun bright crimson and his hair turned red madness took him one step further beyond the land of the common his guitar cried out of pain as he held it tightly against his heart the earth played a mournful tune feeling Ziggys pain the world sung a song of despair and melancholy reminiscent of a certain danger bird in the year of the 97 a crazy horse also

he woke stood up kneeling on his guitar she appeared in front of him she shun like the sun her hair was mellow yellow he looked a her his madness exploded he felt a rush of energy run trough him to his guitar he held it high pointed it at the heavens and played the electric cosmic sound that can only be played when madness makes love to music crazy madness sweet music crazy music sweet madness he set the gods of chaos free to roam the earth flowers bloomed colors filled his head music filled the air

she screamed mixed feelings pain ecstasy anger happiness fear enlightenment the flowers bloomed around her and climbed her

energy filled her body she shun like the sun they all knelt around her adoring her ziggy stood took his guitar and smashed it three inches from her face the air blew the winds shook and the flowers danced sparks flew burning the sun

music was being made music of the unconventional of the imaginary of the expanding of emotions of happiness of love of anger of lust of rock and roll

Heres more stuff

In the evening of the blue moon, Jimmy was laying the ashes of the reborn Satire, in the darkness of night. He felt a great surge of mischief coming his way; he waited patently humming a tune, reminiscent of the killing moon he once courted. The ashes lay there in the silver light that shun, ripping the soft curtain of darkness apart. The ashes flew distorting the silver light easing the darkness that surrounds it. Jimmy kneeled on the dark wooden tiles, took out a guitar that appeared out of the ashes, he strummed it and an echo of beauty in darkness flew through the air. Mischievous Robert, so silently walked a grin on his face, in front Jimmy played, Robert approached, and bumped Jimmy on the shoulder, Jimmy screamed and hit Robert with the guitar, he knew all along of Robert, he felt him coming, he wanted to have fun, love flew in the fight, it was fun and light, but there was blood and Jimmy spat red rivers. In the end all was good; Robert wanted a new hair color.

They left the mystical place laughing and jumping, Jimmy left the broken guitar on the wooden floor, and the blood mixed with its debris, the magic of the place, curious entered the duo, creating an orgy of bloody wooden magic. She was born the perfect guitar, of crimson color, beautiful body, and a magical feel. It flew high in the night and landed in front of a small home crashing, crater in the ground. The door opened and a young girl followed by a slightly older Mick walked out. The Stray Cat blues duo, in amazement saw the guitar shimmering bluish energy. The girl touched the guitar and a shock of blue lightning flew through her body awakening desires that were just laid to rest. Quickly she turned, ran towards Mick and jumped on him, rolling in the mud; they struggled to lay those desires back to rest. After quite a workout Mick turned to the girl, took a cigarette lit it and blew some smoke in her face, she inhaled it and fell on her knees, he sat next to her. They sang during the night wile the guitar gently strummed the Stray Cat Blues.