Waffle House (Parental Advisory, Explicit Content)

Tony Baloni

Ok, I've got nothing against John Lennon or his love for Yoko. You know of my involvement with the Top Ten, and I believe 2 of his greatest songs 'Woman' and '(Just Like)Starting Over' didn't do very well because they were about Yoko.

Anyway, I'm digressing. I still don't see any reason at all to use the Lord's Name as a 'lyric filler'.

That's it from me. Oh - I do like funny religious jokes. Your's wasn't.

But I wasn't talking about the possibility of deportation.

I was talking about the way the media tried to paint Yoko as the force that broke the beatles up, and the way that the rest of the beatles and his friends avoided him because of Yoko.

It was this tearing apart of Lennon's pesonal life that led to The Ballad of John and Yoko being written, and he felt that 'Christ you know it ain't easy' was a line to throw in.

Ok, I've got nothing against John Lennon or his love for Yoko. You know of my involvement with the Top Ten, and I believe 2 of his greatest songs 'Woman' and '(Just Like)Starting Over' didn't do very well because they were about Yoko.

Anyway, I'm digressing. I still don't see any reason at all to use the Lord's Name as a 'lyric filler'.

That's it from me. Oh - I do like funny religious jokes. Your's wasn't.

I don't like to be negative, but there's just about nothing in this post that has merit.

I like Woman and Starting Over, but they aren't particularly great songs, no matter for whom Lennon wrote them.

The use of profanity and "Christ" are common in art. In fact, it used to be that nearly all music and art was religious in nature and mentioned Jesu or Christ or the pagan gods.

Crucifixins is a decent pun. If you can't acknowledge that, then you're too uptight.

Finally, your post is almost wholly off-topic.