Alphabet Game (Non Music)

MindCrime

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kennedy, Robert F.

You could argue he was a celebrity and in a non-typical way, he was.

^ He became more of a legendary celebrity after his death, most people wouldn't remember him otherwise.

Excuse me, but in the hour before his death, RFK had just won the California Presidential Primary, and had he lived may very well have been the Democratic nominee against Richard Nixon in the 1968 Presidential election.

Excuse me, but in the hour before his death, RFK had just won the California Presidential Primary, and had he lived may very well have been the Democratic nominee against Richard Nixon in the 1968 Presidential election.

I hope you're not lecturing me about Bobby Kennedy; I have a bookshelf full of books about him. The reason I posted the qualifier that I did is because I wasn't sure if politicians were counted as celebrities the same way musicians, actors and athletes are.

I hope you're not lecturing me about Bobby Kennedy; I have a bookshelf full of books about him. The reason I posted the qualifier that I did is because I wasn't sure if politicians were counted as celebrities the same way musicians, actors and athletes are.

No, actually my comments were intended to disagree with MC's response that people would not have remembered him if he had not died.

Even if he had been the opposing candidate to Nixon, he would only be remembered if he won (which I hope he would've).

How many runner ups can you remember? I've forgotten about McCain already and John Kerry is already long gone from memory.

U is the only letter I cannot think of one for.

I'll come back when I find one, if somebody else doesn't.

edit-

Urkle, didn't he die?

Underwood, Fred (some baseball player from the 19th century that died at 37)

Edited by Guest

Tiny Tim was 64 when he died in 1996.

Sorry. It got to the point where the subject was too many pages back, and I was too lazy! I thought we were just doing dead people. !! After I posted it and turned off my computer, I thought, "I wonder if Tiny Tim is even dead." :crazy: