YouTubes You've Made

bluesboy

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just recently been celebrating my 2000th view. At least I got to 2000 YT views quicker than 2000 SF posts. :P

Almost all of my views have been Bow River. 5 stars and several good comments! :rockon:

Meanwhile, my Powderfinger videos are struggling. Please watch them! :puppyeyes:

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Otto Waalkes is a very famous comedien, who isn't really known for 'serious' music

nonetheless I saw one of his first shows on TV where he covered a couple famous songs (most of them together with a couple jokes) and since I didn't find them on youtube yet, I decided to search for them ;)

Honey Pie

and here together with another guy The Fool on the Hill

(both available in HQ)

PS keep in mind that he's a entertainer before a musician

PPS I remember him doing "Wild Thing" too, I'll see if I can find that somewhere

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Way too many people on YouTube are needlessly mean. I'm going to take this opportunity to point out that the word "video" derived from the Latin "videre" which means "to see." So anything that can be seen can be considered a video. :P Bust those fools out with Latin!

Way too many people on YouTube are needlessly mean. I'm going to take this opportunity to point out that the word "video" derived from the Latin "videre" which means "to see." So anything that can be seen can be considered a video. :P Bust those fools out with Latin!

Piph veni vidi vinci!!

She vincied all over 'em!

Lately I've been getting a few comments whining about how youtube is for videos and my videos are really only songs with pictures :/

Really? I've never gotten that. Most of my stuff is somewhat obscure, so most people are just glad to hear it. I do agree though, people on youtube are mean.

I guess that's what the 'not a spam' button is for - but when I pushed it nothing happened... no reaction at all :|

also I just saw that my comment, which was in direct reply to that post seems to not be marked as such, but only as a 'normal' comment