YouTubes You've Made

bluesboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making Plans for Nigel ~ Headlights

I like cover versions that are something new... I listened to a cover of the same song by The Rembrandts today, but that doesn't sound much different from the original... why bother listening to a cover when I can just listen to the original? :P

Headlights are an Indie Pop band, and they don't pretend to play New Wave for this song ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, youtube decided to reverse the rejection of this video... I think I tried to upload it for edna because she wanted to nominate it in a TT (?) but it was rejected straight away. Didn't realise it was up until someone commented on it just now.

I'd Much Rather Be With The Boys -- The Rolling Stones

edit: AND a Pete Townshend song!

Mary

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a question for any of you that have youtubes .... I have a problem. When others click on my channel, it states "ceeceerider has no videos available" when in fact I have 30. I can see them fine. Also, they can be searched, and played individually with no problem. :P

I posted at youtube, and have recieved responses from several individuals stating they are having the same problem, but no clues as to the why of it .... Any ideas? :P

Here's a link to my channel What do you see?

^ the "my_videos" link only takes me to my own vids ;)

look here

first I get the nice message "Blue Money / Van Morrison includes content from WMG and can't be displayed"

"wild horses gram parsons" - content from WMG and UMG

"Charlie Daniels / Trudy" - content from Sony Music Entertainment

etc.

but the majority of your vids I can see just fine :)

Yes, those are the 3 that Warner .... :mad:

But you can see the rest of them? How very weird. I've gotten messages from several people (and including Bluesy), that they can't see them. Possibly they are in the US? This is aggravating. :P

Thanks for posting the right link for me Farin. I've always been able to see them, maybe if someone else in the US clicks .... please? Thank you. Weird, weird, weird.

Edited by Guest

We have received copyright complaint(s) regarding material you posted, as follows:

* from ABKCO about Play with fire -The Rolling Stones - envisablepuppet12

Video ID: cQQ-fbhYkAM

Please note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will resul in the deletion of your account and all videos you have uploaded. Please delete any videos for which you do not own the necessary rights, and refrain from uploading infringing videos.

If you are unsure what this means, it is very important that you visit our Copyright Tips guide.

If one of your postings has been misidentified as infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. Information about this process is in our Help Center.

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material was disabled due to mistake or misidentification may be liable for damages.

For your reference, a copy of this message has been sent to you via email, and can also be located in your Account Warnings page.

:puppyeyes: :beady:

I decided to just remove my videos. I think I only had fore or so left anyway. They already removed most of them :(

It's becoming a pain so I won't bother making anymore I don't think.

The way my luck runs, I'd be one of the lucky ones that got drug into a lawsuit over it. Not worth the possible problems keeping them may bring :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...