YouTubes You've Made

bluesboy

Youtube have removed two of my videos due to copyright issues... is this happening to anyone else? In the past they told me who made the claim and what their conditions were (namely NOT removing the video, and just placing ads on the site). Now they're just all 'A copyright owner has claimed it owns some or all of the audio content in your video... so we've removed it'. :stars:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youtube have removed two of my videos due to copyright issues... is this happening to anyone else? Now they're just all 'A copyright owner has claimed it owns some or all of the audio content in your video... so we've removed it'. :stars:

Yesterday, I made a youtube before work of Diana Krall off her '95 All For You tribute album to the Nat King Cole Trio... when I got home from work, they had already usurped control with third party content and rejected / blocked my video.

:doh:

Dear envisablepuppet12,

Video Disabled

A copyright owner has claimed it owns some or all of the audio content in your video Play with fire -The Rolling Stones. The audio content identified in your video is Play With Fire by The Rolling Stones. We regret to inform you that your video has been blocked from playback due to a music rights issue.

Replace Your Audio with AudioSwap

Don't worry, we have plenty of music available for your use. Please visit our AudioSwap library to learn how you can easily replace the audio in your video with any track from our growing library of fully licensed songs.

Other Options

If you think there's been a mistake, or you have other questions, please visit the Copyright Notice page in your account.

Sincerely,

The YouTube Content Identification Team

:/

Yesterday, I made a youtube before work of Diana Krall off her '95 All For You tribute album to the Nat King Cole Trio... when I got home from work, they had already usurped control with third party content and rejected / blocked my video.

:doh:

this can't happen to me with this one, since I went out of my way and got the permission from the copyright holder :shades:

Eve ~ The Heavy Sandwich

:bow: :rockon:

After I finish listening to Moonlight Mile I'll give it another try ;)

YT is loading really slow for me today so I wonder if that might not be part of the problem. I used the URL link for Moonlight Mile and it wasn't a problem. If I try to use the regular links on other songs they either load really slow or not at all.

I still get the same error message on your vid tho :(

Edited by Guest

Following a request from someone who liked one of my other videos, I posted a couple of songs from The Who's BBC Sessions. Here's one of them, I think I even prefer it to the album version:

I'm Free -- The Who (live)

If I told you what it takes to reach the highest high

You'd laugh and say Nothing's that simple

But you've been told many times before Messiah's pointed to the door

No one had the guts to leave the temple