The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #131

Lucky

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always voted for "Golden Brown". Maybe I even nominated it...

And I was sure I also nominated "No More Heros" too...

:P anyways, I love to see Arlo Guthrie coming into the Top... :cool: #2!! :thumbsup:

"No Time" and "I Feel The Earth" are also classics, they deserve the Top... :bow: :bow:

No need to fight, never a frown with golden brown

I might change my sig... ;)

Edited by Guest

I have a feeling that this may have happened when the Every Song List thread crashed (the reason for the current attempt at reconstruction). I wouldn't consider it a big deal, except that "Love the One You're With" was voted into the Ten ... again. So, as we've done in the past when stuff happens, I think we owe Tim a nomination. TimLizzy, you now have a free spin, to use when you see fit. Sound fair?? ;)

As far as the results for this weeks ten? I love it! Every song on the list, whether I was able to vote for it or not, is a song I like. That doesn't happen often! And yay for "Spirit in the Night"! I first nominated it somewhere in the first 10 top tens ... at least 120 weeks ago! :)

I always voted for "Golden Brown".

Whaaat? I voted GB in the tenth place? :stars:

I must have been in a hurry, or stoned at night or anything... :P it was originally number 4 in my voting list... :P

Sorry, Martin, Burnell, Corwell, Duffy and whoever...

BF, you´re so right, the best song about heroin... after "Wild Horses".

Whaaat? I voted GB in the tenth place? :stars:

I must have been in a hurry, or stoned at night or anything... :P it was originally number 4 in my voting list... :P

Sorry, Martin, Burnell, Corwell, Duffy and whoever...

BF, you´re so right, the best song about heroin... after "Wild Horses".

well, it did make it in the end, and now we've talked about it so much that everybody (better) knows what a great song it is :grin: :thumbsup:

Wow... December has been nominated some four times before. I was just about to steal credit again, but then I found out it was never me who nominated it - I merely put it at #1 or #2 everytime. And hey - it was nominated twice in four weeks once - TT#85 and TT#88.

In other words - Collective Soul :rockon:

Five tries to get it into the ten? That's amazing really. And it's a great song, even if I didn't vote for it this time. It just goes to show, it's not always about the song itself, but has a lot to do with the competition, and probably the people that are voting that particualr week.