The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #131

Lucky

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #131 ! :headphones:

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTOR'S CHOICE TOP TEN! :)

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs that haven't made the Ten before ... Click here to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens.

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

LET US HAVE YOUR NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

:headphones:

**The "Every Song List" is still under reconstruction. The Artist portion of the list is complete, so use that to double check your nominations please! We've tried to make the list a bit more user friendly, and easier to read. See whatcha think ...

Edited by Guest
duh, get it right Carole!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no :o that is such a great song to :(

I have the MP3 on my comp if you would like me to I can upload it so you could hear it. I love that song I thought it had already made the ten.

I would have nominated it long ago if I'd have noticed it wasn't there.

There have been a couple recent noms I thought were already on the ten but weren't. I need to pay more attention :D

so... I'm throwing the can on the floor right now. If the worms all come out, well... can't say I didn't warn you...

I just went back to the very first Top Ten to see who got what songs in it. The Number 1 song in our very first Top Ten was My Sharona. So I went back through all the individual nominations to see who nominated it. And I don't see where it was nominated. Anywhere.

Will someone who has nothing but time on their hands go through that for me and find who nominated that song? I know I'm seeing it, but I'm not seeing it. :crazy: