Farin

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Feeling a bit of Rockabilly at the moment.  The babboons; Hillbilly moon; Lainie Lane........and of course Nick

Although Nick is not Rockabilly; hes always playing in my head at least 5 times a day lol

With the Nick Cave "Conversations " tour coming up in Australia which I was fortunate enough to get tickets to; I'm constantly listening to God is in the house " and Pushing the sky away "and even Stagger Lee; Murder Ballads 

Drinking gasoline 

The Baboons 

On 12/24/2018 at 9:04 PM, Ange said:

Feeling a bit of Rockabilly at the moment.  The babboons; Hillbilly moon; Lainie Lane........and of course Nick

Although Nick is not Rockabilly; hes always playing in my head at least 5 times a day lol

12 hours ago, Ange said:

Actually listening to " The Kills " the last goodbye at the moment. Loving it; very intense 

Stagger lee 

12 hours ago, Ange said:

Actually listening to " The Kills " the last goodbye at the moment. Loving it; very intense 

Stagger lee 

3 minutes ago, Ange said:

I had been listening to" The Hillbilly moon explosion "  listened to the ENTIRE album, BRILLIANT!!!!! definitely  hooked.  Now I have just had on " Your Name Tattooed on me in a rose tattoo " "Drop Kick Murphy's "

12 hours ago, Ange said:

Stagger lee 

Back on to Hillbilly moon explosion, This Woman is so talented; she sings in quiet a few different languages and sounds AMAZING in every  song, I would definitely say she's my girl crush lol, it's ok my hubby knows, he just laughs, the way I go on about Nick Cave and Warren Ellis I'm surprised he talks to me.  Lol. 

It's not as though I'm going anywhere.  

Music Discussion - Songfacts Forums