9. Manitoban snow swimming

8. Caribbean cruise

7. Dream about moving South

6. Netflix marathon with ample snacks

5. Barbeque yard party

4. Snowwoman making (Cold Ethyl)

3. Sledding

2. Drunken yellow snow painting

1. Going to the store to watch everyone panicking as if the "Day After Tomorrow" movie was actually taking place that night. :couch:

Top 10 Ways McDonald's employees will mess up the "Pay With Lovin'" campaign.

10. They tell you, “Call your mom and tell her you love her,” and your mom is actually dead.

9. Your mom is alive and you call to say, “I just wanted to call and say I love you,” and then hang up, she’s likely to get worried that you were saying goodbye and are about to commit suicide. Now a McDonald’s worker made your mother cry.

10. They tell you, “Call your mom and tell her you love her,” and your mom is actually dead.

9. Your mom is alive and you call to say, “I just wanted to call and say I love you,” and then hang up, she’s likely to get worried that you were saying goodbye and are about to commit suicide. Now a McDonald’s worker made your mother cry.

8. There is a long line and a cashier asks someone to do a happy dance. Nobody waiting in line is going to want to watch some stranger dance in a McDonald’s for a hamburger that costs less than a buck.

8. There is a long line and a cashier asks someone to do a happy dance. Nobody waiting in line is going to want to watch some stranger dance in a McDonald’s for a hamburger that costs less than a buck.

7. They select someone who is rich, but behind the rich person is a single mother struggling to feed her kids who is asked to pay.

7. They select someone who is rich, but behind the rich person is a single mother struggling to feed her kids who is asked to pay.

6. They still charge for cheese and the fries are cold.

5. Cashiers aren’t likely to participate in this campaign. They get pissed off when you ask for an extra sweet and sour sauce.

5. Cashiers aren’t likely to participate in this campaign. They get pissed off when you ask for an extra sweet and sour sauce.

4. The terms and conditions of the promotion aren’t explained and a customer asks for help with their child support and a 10 piece McNugget.

4. The terms and conditions of the promotion aren’t explained and a customer asks for help with their child support and a 10 piece McNugget.

3. The worker tries to have sex with the customer as part of the "McLovin' campaign"

3. The worker tries to have sex with the customer as part of the "McLovin' campaign"

2. A deaf customer orders food. You know there is no way in hell the cashier at McDonald’s will know sign language.

• 2 weeks later...

2. A deaf customer orders food. You know there is no way in hell the cashier at McDonald’s will know sign language.

1. The cashier asks an elderly gentleman with a walker to do a happy dance. Because he must do it to get the free meal, he gives it a try and falls and breaks his hip. Now McDonald's will get sued because the cashier was too stupid to ask the guy to sing a song instead.

Top Ten reasons only 2 Songfactors participated in the last Top Ten List game.

10. All other songfactors were hungover for the past month.

9. Probably because there are alot better places to eat than McDonald's.