New Top Ten List Game

miamisammy29

Grrr…

Joe, screwing us around on the top 10 list is like …

10. Vick becoming a hall of famer in Philly.

9. Andy Reid without KfC

8. .. the guy who couldn't remember at which store in the mall he dropped off his wife.

7. Joe wearing pants...

6. Joe auditioning for the new proposed spinoff show on Showtime Gigolos: Baby Boomer Edition

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9. Andy Reid without KfC

8. .. the guy who couldn't remember at which store in the mall he dropped off his wife.

7. Joe wearing pants...

6. Joe auditioning for the new proposed spinoff show on Showtime Gigolos: Baby Boomer Edition

5. Waiting 5 months for his personal favorite songs list. (literally) :smirk:

9. Andy Reid without KfC

7. Joe wearing pants...

4. A girl not asking if you want to come inside for a nightcap, after giving her a ride home from the bar.

9. Andy Reid without KfC

7. Joe wearing pants...

4. A girl not asking if you want to come inside for a nightcap, after giving her a ride home from the bar.

3. Finding a big turd in your Christmas stocking.

9. Andy Reid without KfC

7. Joe wearing pants...

5. Waiting 5 months for his personal favorite songs list. (literally)

2. Flushing the toilet only to find the bowl rapidly filling, and you KNOW it was the person who was in there before you who must be responsible, but now it's your ball.

Edited by Guest

9. Andy Reid without KfC

7. Joe wearing pants...

5. Waiting 5 months for his personal favorite songs list. (literally)

2. Flushing the toilet only to find the bowl rapidly filling, and you KNOW it was the person who was in there before you who must be responsible, but now it's your ball.

1. Being first in line on 'Black Friday' only to be trampled to death by the jerks behind you.

Top 10 Reasons to be depressed as December begins:

10. Knowing full well that most of all the time and thought (and cash ) you put into carefully choosing Xmas presents for some people is a waste and are likely only going to end up mildly interesting them , at best.

Edited by Guest

10. Knowing full well that most of all the time and thought (and cash ) you put into carefully choosing Xmas presents for some people is a waste and are likely only going to end up mildly interesting them , at best.

9. It'll be six months before we see any girls in bikinis, here in the Northeast. :puppyeyes:

9. It'll be six months before we see any girls in bikinis, here in the Northeast.

8. I just found out Santa is not real. I'm crushed.

Edited by Guest

9. It'll be six months before we see any girls in bikinis, here in the Northeast.

7. It's freakin' cold!

7. It's freakin' cold!

6. Having to suffer through repetitive & annoying holiday commercials while watching television.

7. It's freakin' cold!

6. Having to suffer through repetitive & annoying holiday commercials while watching television.

5. Michael Bolton

7. It's freakin' cold!

5. Michael Bolton

4. Michael Buble

7. It's freakin' cold!

5. Michael Bolton

4. Michael Buble

3. Shopping Mall traffic

7. It's freakin' cold!

5. Michael Bolton

4. Michael Buble

3. Shopping Mall traffic

2. Credit Card Bills

7. It's freakin' cold!

5. Michael Bolton

4. Michael Buble

3. Shopping Mall traffic

2. Credit Card Bills

1. You glance at your January-mounted refrigerator-magnetized list of 'Things to get done in 2013"

Top Ten Ideal Qualities Of A Songfactor Fishie

10. Has had at least one of Edna's brownies.

Top Ten Ideal Qualities Of A Songfactor Fishie

10. Has had at least one of Edna's brownies.

9. Has written parody lyrics to a popular song

8. Our love of Phil Collins.

7. Eschews pants.

6. Can divide by zero

5. Rocks hard like a banger! :rock: :rockon: