New Top Ten List Game

miamisammy29

Top Ten Things You Hate About Summer

10 The bugs

9 All the kids being out of school and being destructive around the neighborhood.....I imagine this year will be worse with the economy and boredom.....shhheeeeeshhh :help:

8 People whose physical, um, attributes make good arguments for more clothing, wearing less of it.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 The bugs

9 All the kids being out of school and being destructive around the neighborhood.....I imagine this year will be worse with the economy and boredom.....shhheeeeeshhh

8 People whose physical, um, attributes make good arguments for more clothing, wearing less of it.

7. The fact that there are no seasons anymore; it goes from winter to summer...what about SPRING... or; FALL, for that matter?

10 The bugs

9 All the kids being out of school and being destructive around the neighborhood.....I imagine this year will be worse with the economy and boredom.....shhheeeeeshhh

7. The fact that there are no seasons anymore; it goes from winter to summer...what about SPRING... or; FALL, for that matter?

6 No A/C in my vehicle

10 The bugs

6. No A/C in my vehicle

5. Waking up at 3 am tossing and turning because it's too hot to sleep

10 The bugs

6. No A/C in my vehicle

4 People try to copy my sartorial splendor.

10 The bugs

6. No A/C in my vehicle

3 He was such a big frickin' cry-baby through the entire 10-year run of "Friends".....Oh wait, that's one of the Top Ten things I hate about Schwimmer.

10 The bugs

6. No A/C in my vehicle

3 He was such a big frickin' cry-baby through the entire 10-year run of "Friends".....Oh wait, that's one of the Top Ten things I hate about Schwimmer.

2 Mowing grass.

10 The bugs

6. No A/C in my vehicle

2 Mowing grass.

1 Instant sun-burn whenever going outside.

Top 10 Things You Can't/Don't Want to Refund After Purchasing.

10. House Keys

9. Underwear

8. Condoms

7. Tampons

6. An obscure, out-of-print album/CD

5. Rectal Thermometers

4. My coffin

3. Gerbil

2. Ex-wife

1. And the Number One Thing You Can't Return After Puchasing.....SPEED STICK!

=================================================

Top Ten Things You Might See On Skid Row

10. Pink Elephants