New Top Ten List Game

miamisammy29

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

November 5th is Guy Fawkes Day (for real). Top Ten made up occupations of Mr. Fawkes.

10. He made the first Lava Lamp.

9. Lutheran street preacher.

8. Miss November.Would someone mind putting that in for me? My laptop's being wierd and won't let me do paragraph's! (Vista sucks)

7. Breakdance choreographer

November 5th is Guy Fawkes Day (for real). Top Ten made up occupations of Mr. Fawkes.

8. Miss November.Would someone mind putting that in for me? My laptop's being wierd and won't let me do paragraph's! (Vista sucks)

6. Discoverer of the Faulkland Islands (screwed up filling out the deed)

5. Kitty litter test-taster

4. In a state of agitation at Mr. Fawkes, someone mistakenly said, "Fawke you, Mister!" and with a few tweaks along the way, the word we know as "F***" was born.

4. In a state of agitation at Mr. Fawkes, someone mistakenly said, "Fawke you, Mister!" and with a few tweaks along the way, the word we know as "F***" was born.

3. Just a gigolo

Edited by Guest
#4 & 5 inserted

3. Just a gigolo

2. Motivational Speaker

Edited by Guest
In the interest of tidiness (and chronological order)

3. Just a gigolo

2. Motivational Speaker

1. Bodhisattva

You know it's Christmas shopping season when...

Edited by Guest

7. Men are being dragged, kicking and screaming, into malls by their wives even when there's a game on.

8. Your auto mechanic says, "Fixing that's gonna run you about eight hundred bucks."

9. The local forest is removed and relocated to an empty parking lot.

10. Alcoholic Santa Clauses are invading the malls.

6. You have deep paper cuts all over your hands from swiping all those damn credit cards.

7. Men are being dragged, kicking and screaming, into malls by their wives even when there's a game on.

8. Your auto mechanic says, "Fixing that's gonna run you about eight hundred bucks."

5. it's after Labor Day ( [smaller]is everybody insane? [/smaller])

6. You have deep paper cuts all over your hands from swiping all those damn credit cards.

4. Salvation Army soldiers start throwing sonic hand grenades

5. it's after Labor Day ( [smaller]is everybody insane? [/smaller])

4. You've just managed to get out of the debt hole in time to dive in deep again .

5. it's after Labor Day ( is everybody insane? )

3. Fur-lined boots and earmuffs replace Bikinis and "spritzer" fans at Brookstone.

4. You've just managed to get out of the debt hole in time to dive in deep again .

2. You find yourself shopping in stores that you normally wouldn't go anywhere near, if even to save burning children.

3. Fur-lined boots and earmuffs replace Bikinis and "spritzer" fans at Brookstone.

1. Nothing good is on sale. Just that crap they couldn't pawn off the rest of the year.

2. You find yourself shopping in stores that you normally wouldn't go anywhere near, if even to save burning children.

Top Ten Ways To Leave Your Lover (rhymes that Mr. Simon left out of his song)

10. You spread disease, Louise.