The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #130

Lucky

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #130 ! :headphones:

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTOR'S CHOICE TOP TEN! :)

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs that haven't made the Ten before ... Click here to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens.

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

LET US HAVE YOUR NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

:headphones:

**The "Every Song List" is presently under reconstruction. The Artist portion of the list is complete, so use that to double check your nominations please!

** Let's keep our fingers crossed that Fusion Billy will be able to return the Top Ten threads that have gone missing! Everybody say hey to Fusion Billy !! ;)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm feeling folksy this week so here are two of my favorite folk tunes :D

One More Cup Of Coffee - Bob Dylan - 1979

Angel from Montgomery - John Denver - 1973

Thanks for the help Farin. You rock :thumbsup: and nice nominations ladies :D

Oh yeah I almost forgot. I wanted to add a little background on the Bob umm John Denver song. The song was written by John Prine. It has been covered by many, many different artists the most popular being Bonnie Raitt.

I chose the cover by John Denver because it is my personal favorite. Hope you all enjoy it ;)

Edited by Guest

Not strange... :shades: I can´t youtube so I do it in a hurry on the other computer :grin:

I will see on the PC what did I post and try to fix it...

Thank you, Phil... :bow:

Edit:

Fixed it. Thank you again, Phil.

My husband´s fault, as usual... :shades: I was looking for some crappy old songs -those I love so much- from my teenage days in South America and somehow this one came up as "The Love You Save".

Funny, I didn´t even like that song I misposted... (does "mispost" exist? :cool: )

Edited by Guest