Cold Cold - Stephanie's Id

logan01

Hi folks. The following audio is extracted from a video file. The song I'm interested in begins at the 7:05 mark. It is background music and I believe the singer is female. If anyone's interested the video was from the Weather Channel Epic Conditions series and is titled "Kiteboarding Cape Hatteras Part 1.

https://www.yousendit.com/download/Q01Fc2ZLeFg3bUEwTVE9PQ

Thank you,

logan

Edited by Guest
Sorted :)

Thanks Lea. I don't believe so. Some of the lyrics are (I think) stuck on the wall /down the hall / she sees it she knows what that is / smile to the left / lunge to the right / stand up system / fight fight fight / oh my love you better get up / roll roll .....

Some of the lyrics I hear or mishear are in order and some are not.

thanks again for your help

logan

Edited by Guest

I heard:

There’s a fly fly stuck on the wall wall

Down in the hall

She sees it

She knows about everything

Gitchi Gitchi ya ya

Gonna Get in the car

--

Just to be around

Superstar

Look down the dock

Smile to the left

Lurch to the right

Stand up sit down

Fight fight fight

Oh my love

You better get up

And tear it away

Away now

Nothing comes up on any google searches. I swear I've heard this band before though.

Unbelieveable. I got the song. "Cold Cold" by Stephanie's Id. Last night, I emailed The Weather Channel, Warren Miller Productions who filmed it (they do a lot of skiing, snowboarding, kite boarding films, etc, and REALwatersports.com. Bryan at Real Water Sports replied with the answer. That sure was nice of him and once again, thank you all.

logan

Edited by Guest

I agree, there's something I really like about that song. I like the recording they did from the club and being able to see where that voice is coming from. Pretty soulful little gal. :) A "cleaner" quality recording can be heard from their myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/stephaniesid

Edited by Guest

You're welcome Levis. I'm really glad that guy (Brian) at Real Watersports came through. I got a reply from the Warren Miller Productions staff yesterday and though it was friendly enough, they just through their hands up in the air and punted. Glad you like it.