The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #129

Lucky

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Sixx A.M. (2007)

"Everything Is Beautiful" - Ray Stevens (1970)

FYI: Sammy will be on vacation in the lovely state of Baltimore for the next three (3) days. I am hoping to be back on Friday to vote, but, as you all know, Baltimore is one of those towns that just grabs you and makes you want to stay a little longer than planned. So, if I haven't voted in time...well, then that's just too damn bad. Run the winners without me.

Thank you, and have a most excellent day.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Edited by Guest
Vacation announcement

I have heard that some people may have been put off - and been made to feel guilty for not participating - by some of my recent Posts.

Sorry to have been a nuisance to anyone.

Of course, that's how I got the Top Ten started. PTd people, begged, cajoled... Whatever it took to keep it going.

No need to worry anymore. I'm going to be the one to "take a break/ not participate".

If any of my friends want to talk to me any time, please contact me by Email.

No PTs, please.

Noooooooooo!!! Don't goooo newsmile038.gif I don't have your emile even :puppyeyes:

I would be most happy if you'd just stay :D K.

"Life Is Beautiful" - Sixx A.M. (2007)

"Everything Is Beautiful" - Ray Stevens (1970)

FYI: Sammy will be on vacation in the lovely state of Baltimore for the next three (3) days. I am hoping to be back on Friday to vote, but, as you all know, Baltimore is one of those towns that just grabs you and makes you want to stay a little longer than planned. So, if I haven't voted in time...well, then that's just too damn bad. Run the winners without me.

Thank you, and have a most excellent day.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Life Is Beautiful ~ Sixx A.M.

Everything Is Beautiful ~ Ray Stevens

Enjoy your vacation Sammy!

:)

Daisy Jane-America-1975

The Best of My Love-The Eagles-1975

Shannon and edna I hope you both know your gonna force me to break one of my rules :puppyeyes: I always try to stick to picking one song from each nominator if at all possible. Now what am I gonna do :puppyeyes: I've had this happen before where both of someones nom made my list but I don't think I've had it happen with two before :stars:

And if all that isn't bad enough, it's only Monday and the nominations are just coming in :doh:

Excellent choices ladies :rockon:

I have heard that some people may have been put off - and been made to feel guilty for not participating - by some of my recent Posts.

Sorry to have been a nuisance to anyone.

Of course, that's how I got the Top Ten started. PTd people, begged, cajoled... Whatever it took to keep it going.

No need to worry anymore. I'm going to be the one to "take a break/ not participate".

If any of my friends want to talk to me any time, please contact me by Email.

No PTs, please.

Mr 55, how am I going to get to know you if you leave. We haven't even got to get acquainted yet. It would be a shame if you go. If however, you choose to go, have a good time and think of all your friends here once in a while.

That's very kind of you, ladies. :)

Our younger daughter is getting married in 2 months and there seems to be one drama after another. I haven't been too well lately, and I want to try to get myself right for the Wedding.

It's not really fair of me to blame others for my state of mind. I overreacted when I found out about the criticism, so that's a good indication that I need a break. I hope to be back later this year.

That's very kind of you, ladies. :)

Our younger daughter is getting married in 2 months and there seems to be one drama after another. I haven't been too well lately, and I want to try to get myself right for the Wedding.

It's not really fair of me to blame others for my state of mind. I overreacted when I found out about the criticism, so that's a good indication that I need a break. I hope to be back later this year.

You must be loved Darryl. I left the Ten for THREE WEEKS and NO ONE noticed. :D