Any concerts coming up?

asdlkfji

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Cool....I entered that same contest...Congrats to your Mom!!!!...I saw these same two bands in the 70's...and again two years ago....Styx were very good, and they played for quite awhile...REO was good too....Should be a fun concert!....Get your lighter ready to wave in the air.... :D

Yeah and my dad and one of my best friends.

http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=654093016/PictureID=21667446016/a=89155417_1256008/otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=654093016/PictureID=21664215016/a=89155417_1256008/otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

That's Tommy Shaw right there in the second picture.

Since we only live 1 mile from the Del Mar fair, Lucky suggested(twisted my arm) we get 2 season passes for the 3 week run which entitles you to see the nightly Grandstand shows for free. So after going the first night and getting a program to coordinate our concert scheduling, we've narrowed down our list to...

Foghat June 17th

Loretta Lynn June 19th

The Guess Who and Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels June 23rd

Tommy James and the Shondells June 25th 2pm

the B-52s June 25th 7:30pm

Poco June 25th 9pm

Marshall Tucker June 30th

Pure Prarie League July 2

Joan Jett and the Blackhearts July 3rd

Smokey Robinson July 4th

2 season passes = $50

What a Deal !

:cool:

• 4 weeks later...

:thumbsup:

I missed The Pretenders, Metallica, Lou Reed & Laurie Anderson and plan to miss Depeche Mode and plenty of others (I must say we have good concerts in Spain) cause I don' t like crowds. I only go to small concerts at small cafes or so...