Any concerts coming up?

asdlkfji

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow cool...they are playing at Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack...in good old Farmington New York where a traffic jam consist of 4 cars behind a tractor :P ....LOL when Kansas comes to town it might take awhile getting out of there...

Next week it's 38 Special!!!!!FREE...I'm loving these concerts :cool:

• 1 month later...

So with a turn of luck, seems like I'm going to Virgin Freefest tomorrow at Merriweather Post Pavillion.

Bands I will be seeing:

Pavement

Jimmy Eat World

Yeasayer

Matt & Kim

That amongst many others. My friends wanna see Ludacris, though I'm not terribly interested in that. M.I.A and LCD Soundsystem will be there but they're the closing acts and I'm not staying the whole 12 hour festival.

Pretty excited for it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My two girls saw Skynyrd last year...So I asked them, of course they played Free Bird for the encore, right?...my youngest says "yeah I guess so, but we left a little early so we could beat the rush out of there"...so I said "you left during Free Bird

??????that's their best song"....she says "Mom, we heard it playing when we were leaving the stadium, and it was still playing when we got to the parking lot, and still playing as we drove away...

Kids....:laughing:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just ordered tickets to take my niece to see Katy Perry . . . *sarcasm* :rockon: *sarcasm*.

I have a friend who is one of the higher-ups at the arena she's playing so we get to go backstage and have a meet-and-greet with Katy Perry herself. Oh joy . . . the things I do to spoil that girl . . .