Gallagher Rips Ugly Radiohead Fans

RonJonSurfer

I'm showing my age, but I swear I thought the title was refering to this Gallagher. I was wondering who the &^%$ he thought he was to be calling someone else ugly. :laughing:

img33517.gif

Good Lord, me too. I apparently don't read the news often enough, it's taken me this many days to investigate! ;)

There's a difference between fact, opinion and opinion stated as fact.

what are we comparing anyway? Radiohead makes beautiful music, they don't really make rockmusic. Oasis makes britpop/rockmusic.

I like both kinds, you obviously can't appreciate one kind, but you don't have to convince other people to follow your way.

I think Noel Gallagher likes Radiohead.

I'm not a huge fan of Radiohead, but just because Noel is doesn't make me like Oasis any less :shades:

'tis a bit of a silly reason to dislike a band I think...

I've disliked Oasis for quite some time, far before I knew they weren't Radiohead fans.

There's a difference between fact, opinion and opinion stated as fact.

what are we comparing anyway? Radiohead makes beautiful music, they don't really make rockmusic. Oasis makes britpop/rockmusic.

I like both kinds, you obviously can't appreciate one kind, but you don't have to convince other people to follow your way.

I'm not trying to convince anyone about this: Radiohead makes boring music = fact :beatnik: