Abbey Road Medley

scott

That'd be

"Boy you're gonna carry that weight"

from "carry that weight"

and I believe that the cool drum part (as in the drum solo right?) is from 'The End' and then George pulls some amazing solos (the cool chords I suppose?)

Have you ever programmed 'Her Majesty' to come right inbetween 'Mean Mr. Mustard' and 'Polethene Pam' it fits right in there, and the weird chord at the beginning of it suddenly fits, and the abrubt ending makes sense too, 'cuz it ties in great with Polethene Pam

Have you ever programmed 'Her Majesty' to come right inbetween 'Mean Mr. Mustard' and 'Polethene Pam' it fits right in there, and the weird chord at the beginning of it suddenly fits, and the abrubt ending makes sense too, 'cuz it ties in great with Polethene Pam

Actually, Scott, that's where it was originally supposed to go but Paul didn't like it there so they stuck it on the end of the album and that's where it stayed. ;)

I believe that the cool drum part (as in the drum solo right?) is from 'The End' and then George pulls some amazing solos (the cool chords I suppose?)

The guitar "solos" are by Paul, George and John (in that order) taking it in turns to play 2 bars (about 4 seconds), three times each. The three different players' styles are quite distinctive.

This will be my last post...so quite fitting that it's "The End"!

Peace and love to those who care.

Martin

=========================================

And in the end, "dave", the love you take is equal to the love you make. :angel: