The Olympic Games 2008

Farin

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Opening ceremonies were fantastic. I watch everything I can possibly watch in the sports, my fav being the water sports. While I like the Summer Olympics, my passion is the Winter Olympics. So much more exciting than the Summer altho' I am definately a sunshine girl and don't like the cold anymore.

The opening ceremony was absoutely amazing. I think that's the first time in my life I've ever used the word transfixed. Because I was. I usually watch the ceremony in bits and pieces, becoming bored easily. Not this time. Wow! :bow:

I normally prefer the Winter Games myself. Swimming and Diving are the only sports I care much for in the Summer Games. I'm not liking the internet much at this moment though. I really don't like knowing the medal results ahead of time. :P

I'm not liking the internet much at this moment though. I really don't like knowing the medal results ahead of time. :P

well, you just have to watch everything live then :grin: :jester:

btw, I watched Basketball USA vs China... boring :sleepy: you could have at least let them some chance ;) :grin: