John Fogerty Revival Tour

_Laurie_

WOW, What a performer John Fogerty is....The Revival Tour was absolutely AWESOME....Johns voice, guitar playing, and his band had the place rockin....He had everyone up on their feet and dancing in the aisles..And what a great storyteller he is also......I must be getting old, cause now I'm sore from dancing... :P

He opened with "Traveling Band"...and the two encore songs were "Proud Mary", and "Fortunate Son"....On the song "Old Man Down The Road" they had all four guitar players together and just jammed their arses off! and on "Heard It Through The Grapevine" also.....absolutely awesome....He played just two of his newest songs "Creedence Song" and "Don't You Wish It Was True"....and the rest all the great Creedence favorites....There was only one song that he played that I never heard of and it was called "Don't Mess With My Toot Toot"...funny song...

If you get a chance to go see him, do it! I promise you will have a great time! I'm so glad I got to see him perform....

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :guitar: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Here is the schedule for August...

7 Aug Thu Canandaigua, New York Constellation Performing Arts Center :rockon:

8 Aug Fri Wallingford, Connecticut Chevrolet Theatre

9 Aug Sat Portland, Maine Baystock Music Festival

10 Aug Sun Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Musikfest

12 Aug Tue Gilford, New Hampshire Meadowbrook

13 Aug Wed Shelburne, Vermont The Green at Shelburne Museum

24 Aug Sun Charlottesville, Virginia Charlottesville Pavilion

26 Aug Tue Lancaster, California Antelope Valley Fair

27 Aug Wed Pala, California Palomar Starlight Theatre

30 Aug Sat Copper Mountain, Colorado Copper Mountain Ski Resort

31 Aug Sun Aspen, Colorado JazzAspen Festival

I had the same "dancing in the aisles" experience when I saw him Laurie! He puts on such a great show. He'll be here in San Diego next month (around my birthday, hint hint), and I'd love to see him again!! :thumbsup:

Oh, that hint is not meant for you .... but for someone else. :shades: