Who Is Your Geographically Closest SFer?

katie_sane

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doors Lady is from Québec ;)

we have another Belgian SFer though: Cadillacranch... I don't know if he's from Wallonia though...

EDIT:

Bertrand is from Paris, but he doesn't post much in the forum :)

Edited by Guest
it should be pretty obvious, I think

phil and Bluesy are like really close. I could spit and hit Bluesy ;) and phil lives very close to my job, I'm pretty sure.

Marc is about 2 hours away, give or take, depending on traffic.

I live about 70-80 miles from Bluesboy and about 100 miles from Marc. I used to live about 10 miles from Bluesboy a coupla years ago :beatnik:

My mother lives about 15 mins from me and one of the younger SFer's here I think lives in Portland.

I think Micky lives in Washington state? Portland is about an hour from here and Seattle (I think Micky is somewhat close to it) is about 3 hours from me.

Looking people up on a map I just realised that Philadelphia is way south of New York... I somehow thought it was much more to the north-west since that's where most of Pennsylvania is. And I was convinced that Boston was much more to the west... did they move those towns recently? :confused: :P

Keep in mind I'm not American, don't need to know this stuff, and apart from that my geographical knowledge of the US is quite good :shades:

I think that's Batman who's in Portland. If Scott is still in SD he's the closest to me here in stupid red-state cowboy land.

I thought it was Batman but thought he moved or something. He was the first one I thought of :D

And being born in WYO as was Karma I know how you feel Shannon. S.D isn't bad tho and I love Montana but Wyo. is far from my favorite state.

Most of my relatives are still there but I doubt I'll ever go back there again.