What are You Watching Now ?!

Kevin

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alternating between The Serious and The (scientifically) Silly.

SciFi channel's The Twilight Zone marathon:

"Walking Distance"

Discovery channel's Mythbusters marathon: Movie Myths (The awning as fall-breaker/sword-cutting/car ejection seat stunts) :D

Edited by Guest

The Kennedy Center Honors broadcast was the best ever. All of the honorees were extremely deserving and the video bios were exceded only by the fantastic performances. Awesome show!

More tomorrow.

Amazing show. I just watched it yesterday and was moved to tears more than once. Bettye Lavette sang the holy hell out of Love Reign O'er Me.

I'm super into 24 and Biggest Loser-- opposite sides of the spectrum, but I like 'em. 24 is ludicrous but Kiefer Sutherland (a huge music fan I've heard-- he has his own label I believe) is great and makes it work-- he plays it so well! I mean, he's witnessed two nuclear bombs go off!

Biggest Loser on the other hand is such damn good motivation-- It's amazing to see everyone lose so much weight! The winner from last season is gorgeous now and should replace fugly Jared from Subway in their ads. They have this kid who's 19 and 450 lbs that I hope stays on and loses a ton cause he'll be dead by 30 otherwise. Anyone watching the new season?? See Bob tear Joelle a new one the other night?

Nailbiting Aussie Open match - Lu v Nalbandian. They've been taking ten minutes over two points. Lu is 61st seed and Nalbandian is 10th and on the 5th set, Lu is playing for the game (5-1) and Nalbandian has been fighting to keep him from getting that last point.... I think it's the 6th advantage is Nalbandian's favour now. :P

Edited by Guest
details