Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

What are You Watching Now ?!

Inside the Actor's Studio. Originally aired in April 1995, James Lipton discusses with Elton John his career. The how's and whys of a songwriter that has written some of the best music of the 20th century. :bow:

This is an expanded 2 hour segment. One of the most interesting 2 hours I've spent lately. Well worth you time, I recommend it totally.

Edited by Guest

' Get Smart ' : Season 1 DVDs

Laughing my as* off . Timeless stuff . Getting a kick out of seeing it in color now , as we only had a Black and white TV until '72 and I never remembered seeing it in color . Only $16.00 bucks from Amazon - what a deal ! Surprised to that it was written by Mel Brooks and Buck Henry - didn't care about that as a kid .

99 is still crazy sexy cute !

http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi1004339481/

Over at the Internet Movie Database, follow this link to several short films. This one is set in 1959 Las Vegas, where a "Chinese" family gets the word on who can be served at their restaurant. :thumbsup:

" Mission Impossible " : the first season - no Peter Graves . Seems weird a bit , but still good . Kind of like the pilot of Star Trek that had Captain Christopher instead of Kirk ... :D

A PBS series : The French and Indian Wars : The War that Made America : Very interesting - far much so than in high school . Great re-enactments , and good production and narrating . 9/10