What are You Watching Now ?!

Kevin

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched a terrible accident. (reality)

It involved three vehicles at an intersection that should've had stoplights years ago!

I saw a person's unattached arm while making a left turn. It was still quivering.

That's despicable!

Maybe after a few more accidents the intersection will string up lights, and hell will freeze over, too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My sister got me hooked on an HBO show called "Big Love," a sort of dramedy about polygamy. I didn't love "Big Love" for the first 3 or so episodes, but since she loves it so much I figured I'd borrow her collection and give it more of a chance. Now I love "Big Love" too. :grin:

Here's a little excerpt that made me laugh out loud. This little speech was given by the first wife of the prophet to a little girl on the compound.

"Now, follow along, because this is complicated. I'm 32 of 56 children. And when I married Roman, I became my own step-grandma, because my father married Roman's daughter, Faylene.

So, little Josie, that makes you my step-grandma, and I'm your step-ma. And when I had Albie, he became my great uncle and I became his great-great-grandmother. Which, of course, makes me my own grandmother."

:laughing:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In His Life: The John Lennnon Story.

I just caught the tail end of it :( I'm a huge Beatles fan so most likely I wouldn't have liked it. They made him out to be such an a**h***. Not fair to do that to a legend that is no longer around to defend himself :(

Yeah he had issues but I have a huge problem when someone verbally attacks the dead...I don't care care who they are/were. It's just wrong.

• 3 weeks later...