What are You Watching Now ?!

Kevin

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watching Teach: Tony Danza on A&E...interesting seeing Tony as a high shool teacher....

Some of the comments from the students

"Mr. Danza, are you nervous?...you really need to use more deodorant..

"He talks waaaaay too much"

"Wasn't he on Cheers?"

"Wow, he looks alot older than he did on his tv show"

:D

A new show on IFC called "The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret" starring David Cross and Will Arnett (Tobias & Gob from Arrested Development). They both have equally funny characters without limits, but I believe the writing could be improved, but this is just the pilot, and there's never any chemistry in a pilot.

This show is hilarious and since it's on a premium channel, they have unlimited cussing. I would recommend this show to anyone who was an AD fan.

A new show on IFC called "The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret" starring David Cross and Will Arnett (Tobias & Gob from Arrested Development). They both have equally funny characters without limits, but I believe the writing could be improved, but this is just the pilot, and there's never any chemistry in a pilot.

This show is hilarious and since it's on a premium channel, they have unlimited cussing. I would recommend this show to anyone who was an AD fan.

Weird that both of them would co-star in two new shows together. I saw stuff about that one, and it looks significantly better than the disappointment that is Running Wilde (is Fox unable to make a sitcom that isn't a pun? Even the one good one they've had, AD, is a pun!).

Dark Side of the Moon (nothing to do with Pink Floyd)

FINALLY the truth comes out - Donald Rumsfeld, Henry Kissinger and others finally reveal the truth: the moon landing was fake, filmed in a Hollywood studio by no other than Stanley Kubrick himself... and not only that - Kubrick was also killed by the CIA in an effort to conceal the truth

a fascinating documentary :)

Dark Side of the Moon (nothing to do with Pink Floyd)

FINALLY the truth comes out - Donald Rumsfeld, Henry Kissinger and others finally reveal the truth: the moon landing was fake, filmed in a Hollywood studio by no other than Stanley Kubrick himself... and not only that - Kubrick was also killed by the CIA in an effort to conceal the truth

a fascinating documentary :)

:laughing: :laughing:

I heard they are shooting another "mockumentary" about the Global Warming and The Concentration Camps during WWII...

I'm watching this fascinating show that has been on for a while and never cancelled.

If you guys have internet access then I recommend the ever cool show known as:

Songfacts!

*in Yosemite Sam's husky voice...

That's right!

I'm Dude Manrod and I'm gonna strap a cactus to a bear!

Now that's TOUGH!!!!

:D