What are You Watching Now ?!

Kevin

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always DVR it and then fast forward through the crap parts. I think I "watched" that one in record time. Ugh.

I've been watching SNL for as long as I can remember so I don't want to stop watching it, but it's difficult to stay loyal when they go through the inevitable slumps. I know they'll bounce back but right now I'm not thrilled.

Did you happen to catch the "Biker Chick Chat" skit where that new girl said the F*bomb out loud? I think it only aired on the east coast, as the other time zones had it edited out.

Like certain books, some films leave such an impression that (it) could take days before I'm ready to move on with next film. In my case, its been a while for a film until I watched "The Wrestler" the other day. I'm still thinking of the film.

If I were to say anything about the film, it would probably be a spoiler no matter the description. However, I will say that its predictable if you've seen/read the type and the storyline/plot is unoriginal but (film) presentation is spot on. To compare, "The Wrestler" leaves more of a sense of realism.

Why don't you do something creative , and go and see the final results of fantasy Sports and reflect on how you likely should never put down a sports bet again ... as you suck so badly at it, and couldn't predict tomorrow's sunrise-even given the benefit of of a weather forecast or a cosmic lowdown- if you're life depended on it ! :laughing: :laughing: