What are You Watching Now ?!

Kevin

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Life" with Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence....good movie!

Goldmouth: Maybe I oughta eat *your* cornbread.

Rayford Gibson: Motherlover, you can't have my cornbread. That's for dang sure. You try and take my cornbread, Killing Spree, Part 2 gon' begin up in here on your heinie. You thinking about my cornbread, better get the taste out your mouth. That's for dang sure.

Claude Banks: Ray, chill out...

Rayford Gibson: No, intercourse him. Intercourse that, 'cause I'm from New York City, goshdangit. Nobody take no cornbread from me. That goes for anyone of you motherloving farmers who wanna start some excrement. You intercourse around with me, there's gonna be consequences and repercussions.

:bow: :laughing: :bow: :laughing: :bow:

There's this new show called, "Watch the Rabbit Catch a Bunny." It's a really cool show and you'd never guess which one wins!

There's a voting category supposedly although my bet is on the Rabbit.

Any votes for the bunny are taken somewhere between the outskirts of Walla Walla Washington and just outside the city limits South/East of Albequerque, NM.

Cast your votes and,

Good Luck!

:D

Hot Fuzz (2007)

One of the few recent comedies I really enjoyed, a clever parody/mockery of big-budget action and police detective films.

"Village citizen Peter Ian Staker: [on the phone to the police department, politely] Morning, the swan's escaped.

Newly assigned police officer Sergeant Nicholas Angel: [looking around the office, certain it is a prank] The swan's escaped. Right, and where has the swan escaped from, exactly?

Peter Ian Staker: The castle.

Nicholas Angel: Oh yeah, and who might you be?

Peter Ian Staker: Mr. Staker. Mr. Peter Ian Staker.

Nicholas Angel: [annoyed] PI Staker? Right, PISSTAKER! COME ON!!

[cut to Angel, standing outside the castle in front of Peter Ian Staker]

Nicholas Angel: Yes Mr. Staker, we'll do everything we can. Can you describe it?

Peter Ian Staker: It's about two-feet tall, long slender neck, kinda orange and black bill...

Nicholas Angel: Anything else?

Peter Ian Staker: Well... it's a swan."

The entire first season of Weeds. I can't believe I haven't seen it prior to this, and can't wait to watch the rest. I didn't realize it's in it's fifth season now, with at least two more to go, so I've got some makeup work to do. ;) :thumbsup: