Name Something

MindCrime

Answered your post

Since my answer doesn't count... Same question again

Name something that you've done and feel totally ashamed oabout but did it unintentionally.

I just realized, MindCrime, how close our questions are and, as well, how glad I am to see you posting! Your answers do mean something!

Also realized MindCrime

Rhymes with MuzikTyme

And it's only a few letters away!

OKAY.

To answer your very deep question I'll be as truthful and honest as I can:

I once got so intoxicated off of bourbon whiskey that I said some terrible things to certain people I feel dearly about but realize some things spoken hurtful to another can NEVER be forgotten, forgiven, maybe, but never forgotten.

Name how many times you've been in love.

BF,I hope this answers your question.

Can't cut the mustard.

Whatever the origins of 'can't cut the mustard', they are about as clear as mustard, the expression 'too old to cut the mustard' is always applied to to men today and conveys the idea of sexual inability. ' Can't cut the mustard', however, means not to be able to handle any job for any reason, not just because of old age. Preceeding the derivation of 'too old to cut the mustard' by about half a century, it derives from the expression 'to be the mustard'. "Mustard" was slang for the " genuine article" or " main attraction" at the time. Perhaps someone cutting up to show that he was 'the mustard', or the greatest, was said 'to cut the mustard' and the phrase was later meant to mean to be able to fill the bill or or do the important or main job. In any case, O. Henry first used the words in this sense in his story "Heart of the West" (1907) when he wrote: " I looked around and found a proposition that exactly cut the mustard". Today, 'can't cut the mustard' is usually 'can't cut it' or 'can't hack it'. A recent variant on 'too old to cut the mustard' is 'if you can't cut the mustard, you can lick the jar'.

QPB Encyclopedia of Word and

Phrase Origins

'too old to cut the mustard' is always applied to to men today and conveys the idea of sexual inability. '

I've never heard that term associated with anything remotely sexual. :puppyeyes:

Name something that annoys you in your everyday life

dangerous drivers.

Name something that annoys you on just an occasional basis.