Name Something

MindCrime

• 3 months later...

LOL Sammy. I had the same imaginary friend in my teens...and in my 20's...and 30's...and so on...

MiamySammy29 said:

Name your favorite kind of goat.

A submissive one.

Name a celebrity you fantasized about getting it on with when you were a teenager.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry, I never went "cruising around with my friends" in high school because I had a 5 mile commute to "Wahiawa High" back then. (Besides, LPs and race tuned automobile suspensions go together like "Schwartz" and "Mohammed.") But, if I had, it might have been something by, uh, that insect band, who's name escapes me.

Name a food/drink that your family consume "mass quantities" of during the holiday season.

Don't know about my family, but I always enjoy a little "Wild Turkey Nog" . . . helps make the in-laws and other 'folks' more bearable, God love'em all.

Name a special food or drink recipe that you or your family likes to whip up during the holiday season.

Once upon a time, (the 1970's, mostly) my folks invited school teacher friends and relatives over for Thanksgiving. Although the table featured the usual roast Turkey and trimmings, the big thing was my father's "made from scratch" Sukiyaki, aka "Chicken Hekka." Christmas parties were usually held at the local assembly hall, while the New Year party was held at the house and included homemade Makizushi and other Japanese dishes.

Name a song you sing at New Year's Eve parties. (If you have such parties, that is.;)

• 5 months later...

An Omega B-22XL 6X6-subminiature film enlarger. (It still works, but with digital, who willingly breathes photo chemicals to make monochrome or color prints?:(

Name a gift you made for your mother that impressed the family on Mother's Day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...