Name Something

MindCrime

Well, we're both primates but what, if I may ask, is the "common ancestor?"

It has been suggested that species close to last common ancestors of gorillas, chimpanzees and humans may be represented by Nakalipithecus fossils found in Kenya and Ouranopithecus found in Greece. Molecular evidence suggests that between 8 and 4 mya, first the gorillas, and then the chimpanzee (genus Pan) split off from the line leading to the humans; human DNA (when comparing single nucleotide polymorphisms) is approximately 98.4 percent identical to the DNA of chimpanzees.

^ fun fact: the chimpanzee is closer related to the human (in terms of DNA) than the chimpanzee is to the gorilla.

They think I take responsibilities at work well, and it helps motivate me to perform efficiently.

Name a U.S. President from over 100 years ago that doesn't appear on money. (if you live outside the U.S., then name a presidential leader from your country with the same provided example)

Fillmore is easily one of the worst presidents ever (responsible for empowering confederate states) and one of the least known.

Honestly that was the first name that popped into my head. :P

A superstition I belive is that you should throw spilled salt over your shoulder.

Name the last thing you ate for a snack.