Project Runway Season 5

Ombre Vivante

Seriously, maybe they should keep the trash lady for comedy relief. I haven't found myself talking to the tellie in a long time.

Trash lady: "I'm into leather."

Me: "You ARE leather" :beatnik:

Trash lady: "I'm Rock 'N Roll."

Me: "You're from Bedrock. You're old and confused, and if you were aimlessly pushing a shopping cart through NYC or downtown LA you'd fit right in."

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh stop. I like Kenley. She looks like she's actually having fun.

I want Stella to stay for the same reason as you. I yell at her and Blayne the most. If she's had as successful a career making clothes for rock stars as she boasts to have had, why the frig is she on the show? Just stay making leatha bank lady.

I was surprised she got kicked to the curb. I thought the other mousy girl (clock dress girl) would be elimnated because she and the other mousy girl cancel eachother out (so much I can't keep them straight.) I HATED every thing the judges liked except the black dress. THAT should have won by far. That girl improved 360 over her shite last week.

Kenley's dress was whore-riffic. The clock dress should have sent whatsherface home...tres boring and the hem was unforgiveably executed, which has always been a PR no no. I got what Keith was going for, even though it didn't translate well. Plus, he's the gay I'm most attracted to this season. I loved Terri's backless dress with the pants and thought it should have won.

Tim Gunn and the holla atcha boy thing was fabulous. I take it back, Tim is the gay I'm most attracted to.

I admit I know nothing about fashion, and out side of this show, I don't care. But, if you are given a challenge, you should complete the challenge and not make whatever you feel like. If you are a designer and a client asks you to make a tuxedo, you do not present them with a ball gown because you feel like it. I hated this episode. Hated hated hated it. And Jerel with his big old mess of a floppy hat should have been voted off. But once again my girl Korto ba-rought it!

Holy carp! There were some really ugly designs in there. That trash bag "dress" shoulda been trashed at once. I hope she gets it soon. I can't stand hack designers.

So I know I'm late coming in on this conversation, but I just saw the very first episode rerun this evening - my first ever... I was a "Runway" virgin until tonight.

Anyhoo... I couldn't help but note the irony with "Trashbags" when she was saying, "My dress is going to be complete garbage. It's trash." And she wasn't being facetious in the least. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I didn't like none of 'em. I hate these "relevant" challenges. If I wanted to think about going green or the glory of the Olympics, I wouldn't be watching a show where queens of both genders bitch and sew, for criminy's sakes.

Jerell reminds me of Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds. Clap your hands everybody! Everybody clap your hands!

I was just kind of whelmed tonight, probably because I don't give a fig about Lipstick Jungle. The only thing I have to say is when you try to throw some one under a bus, make sure you stay clear of the wheels yourself.

I liked Blayne's outfit, but it did not fit the challenge AT ALL. Seriously people, LISTEN to directions. If you want to break the rules, stay working on your own.

They all think that because they are designers, they can just not listen and make whatever they want to make. You were doing that BEFORE you went on the show, so why disrupt your lives to be on TV? I really do like Korto though. And I was so ready for Daniel to be gone. Oh well, there's always next week.

I usually tend to like the designers with attitude, but the catch is is that they gotta be designers... which is why henley (the wannabe Bettie Page) comes out as plain unprofessional and crass. If her designs were as big and noticeable as her big, gaping mouth with overbite, maybe she could get away with ridiculing her peers. Her mouth writes big checks that she can't cash :beatnik:

I try not to be a mean person, but I have to say, I crowed when Daniel-with-his-head-up-his-a$$ got eliminated. Making a boring (but pretty) dress for a drag queen? Sister, please! Tim even tried to warn him his dress had no pop, but in is lethargic way he was all "whatever."

Keith-86 the fringe! Seriously. It's played.

Joe is a d!ck, but his catsuit was adorable. I found it confusing is that his drag queen called herself a southern Ann Margaret, but Ann Margaret is Swedish (nee Ann Margaret Olsen).