Project Runway Season 5

Ombre Vivante

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are too many designers to suss out in the beginning. I do like the cat named Suede because he looks like an a-hole and he refers to himself in the third person. Peaches digs that. The tanorexic dude needs to go get screened for fake bake melonoma.

My favorite part was the preview of the upcoming season where Tim Gunn threw up the gang signs and said "Holla at ya boy." Tee hee.

Holy carp! There were some really ugly designs in there. That trash bag "dress" shoulda been trashed at once. I hope she gets it soon. I can't stand hack designers.

I want her stay for at least a while, so I can keep saying "how can you be so stupid, how, how!!!!? Seriously, how can she not know trash bags rip?

With you by my side, m'lady. :rockon:

Fake fashionistas fear our fierce hot tranny mess of a duo!

I really don't like those airy-fairy weirdos. There was elisa, there is trash-bag lady, and then there was the one chick that Jeff hates (I ferget her name). Oh, man. Every time something went down, she did this ===> :puppyeyes: And Jeff would call her on it :beatnik: I didn't like her at all. She sucked. There was also that Asian girl from last season. Watta basket case. She had the personality of a mannequin - and her designs were U-G-L-Y.

I'm so sad that Wesley is gone. Sure, his dress was crap, but he was adorable in his preppy outfits. Sigh.

Suede's creation was interesting, but not win worthy. Kenley(I'm so cute! I look like Bettie Page's great granddaughter! I'm so retro! Admire me because I'm trying so hard to be trendy but look like I don't care about it!)'s collar was soooo Christian Siriano last season.

I liked her dress, and back off her woman, I LIKE the Bettie Page pony tail!

Blayne making fun of Stella's "leatha?" Please, sucka, you're naugahyde yourself, so shut up!

All they did was whine at the beginning, which caused me to holler "Shut up whiny b*tches and just sew!"

Man I love this show.

I loved almost every single piece he did, with the possible exception of his "romantic" dress. I dig that he was trying to show them something else, but it didn't work for me. Jeff is what trash bag lady should aspire to be. Sure, he prefers to design rock star/hipster stuff, but he can do other things as well. And without bitching all the damned time, might I add.