Ronnie Wood dumped over affair with Russian teenager

Levis

[big]Ronnie Wood 'dumped by his wife of 23 years' over affair with Russian teen waitress[/big]

[smaller]By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 12:30 PM on 14th July 2008[/smaller]

Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood has been dumped by his wife of 23 years after he ran off with a teenage cocktail waitress.

His wife Jo Wood, 53, reportedly left an angry message on his phone while he was on a 10-day bender at his Irish retreat with 18-year-old Ekaterina Ivanova.

A source close to the Woods said: "It's sunk in he's had an affair and she feels betrayed.

'They had such a strong marriage. He's thrown it all away with his stupid behaviour.'

Guitarist Wood, 61, was said to be drinking two bottles of vodka a day with Ivanova after meeting her in a Soho bar at 4.30am, partying with her in London before flying them both to his Co Kildare holiday home.

Jo, left behind at the family home in Kingston upon Thames, thought they were just drinking buddies and believed they'd gone on a painting holiday, insisting: "They're not boyfriend and girlfriend - not in that way."

But the source said Jo decided to end her marriage this weekend after reports emerged that Ronnie chatted up Ekaterina before whisking her away to Ireland where she has since posed nude for him.

These claims were strengthened today with reports that one of Ronnie's nude paintings which is on sale in Ireland for £8,000 is of Kazakhstan-born Ekaterina.

Photography Nude 11 is one of 60 of his paintings on show at a gallery in Dublin.

It is one of 60 of his paintings on show in Gallery Number One in Dublin - 20 miles from the house in County Kildare to which Wood fled with the teenager.

Gallery staff say the guitarist, who is worth an estimated £70million, has yet to visit his exhibition, preferring to go to the surrounding pubs.

They added that the nude picture had attracted a lot of interest from fans although he has not revealed the identity of the sitter. 'He rarely does with his muses.'

----------------------

[smaller]Story + pics: here

It's the same old story, the same old song and dance. I believe that women who marry famous men like that have to know, they have to know, that this is going to happen eventually, and does indeed happen more often than they're aware of. These men have access to the most beautiful women in the world throwing themselves at them.

I'm not condoning this behavior in any way, shape, or form. But going in, I think it's almost like the buyer beware standard.

Speaking of which - anybody see the news about Sienna Miller now covorting nekkid with Balthazar Getty, who is married with four kids, one under 1-year old? Jude Law cheated with her, and now there's another married guy cheating with her.

The situation just strikes way too close to home for me, so forgive me my prattling...

It's the same old story, the same old song and dance. I believe that women who marry famous men like that have to know, they have to know, that this is going to happen eventually, and does indeed happen more often than they're aware of. These men have access to the most beautiful women in the world throwing themselves at them.

True...

but he did last 23 years. :crazy: All that time, just a lie? :(

If you've invested into a marriage or a relationship with a person and you decide to be with someone else, have the respect and decency to break up with them properly. Don't make a fool out of them and a mockery out of your relationship.

I'm not just talking about famous people. This happened to a good friend of mine, and I have to see her cheating bastard husband every day at work......if I could get away with murder......

Edited by Guest

If you've invested into a marriage or a relationship with a person and you decide to be with someone else, have the respect and decency to break up with them properly. Don't make a fool out of them and a mockery out of your relationship.

I'm not just talking about famous people. This happened to a good friend of mine, and I have to see her cheating bastard husband every day at work......if I could get away with murder......

Oh man, Jenny! Now you'd better hope no evil befalls this fella. :/ They better not find him with a knife in his back, lying in some alley. :o

Here is your vengeance contract on his life, in NT font, for all the world to read. :cool:

Is this karma or what? Now, you have to protect this guy! ;)

Well, Mick Jagger has also some very young children all over the world with some non-wives-of-his... Keith married a young girl too, after Anita and two children. Charlie Watts seems to be the only serious Rollingstone when it comes to family... :cool: