Musicians, anyone?

Aunt_Acid

Yeah.

Violin, trumpet, viola, cello, bass (string and electric), piano, guitar(acoustic, and electric) I can put out a basic beat on a drum kit, but nothin' great.

Basically I can play any string instrument that's put in front of me.

As in Jeff Lynne's ELO right?

Yeah their early stuff's okay, but it got a little too new wave for me, Jeff Lynne's really underrated though, he was great in the Traveling Wilbury's

Violin ain't so tough(oh yeah figured I'd edit this in, I'm deliberately talking like a hick, I'm not a moron), of course I've been playing since I was four (only instrument that I was 'taught' to play, other than that I just transfer my experience from the violin to every other instrument)

I play the drums and played brass ( tenor horn ) but became bored. So stuck with the drums and still play.Anyone who plays violin that to me sounds really hard,your fingers have to be tough to play it.I get blisters from just playing the drums ! :drummer:

As of now I play piano, guitar, sax, and drums. I haven't played the drums in a while though. Piano is probably my main instrument, I've been playing since I was 3. I pretty much suck at guitar, though I'm trying to learn gradually. I play sax in marching band. That's about it for me though.

• 2 weeks later...

Piano! Im planning on doing a degree by the time I'm 20

I think its a very beautiful instrument, my brother plays guitar :guitar: I would love too, but once you know the theory side of music and how to sightread, you can preety much play anything, once you figure out the fingering, I can play Tin whistle and the flute also, and Im thinking of getting lessons in violin :)

Of course I'm a musician, my band and I are going to start playing clubs and such this coming June of 2005. I play:

Bass Guitar *(no it's not easier than guitar; the thicker strings mean you have to fret harder, and the larger frets mean you have to move your hand move often to reach new notes)*

Keyboard/Piano

Electric/Acoustic Guitar

Flute (rental for school, I don't have it anymore)

Autoharp

Harmonica

Voacalist