The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #124

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #124 ! :headphones:

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTOR'S CHOICE TOP TEN! :)

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs that haven't made the Ten before ... Click here to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens.

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

LET US HAVE YOUR NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

:headphones:

Edited by Guest
thread title

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before we go any further I want to wish fellow Top Tenner, CanAm, all the best with his upcoming surgery. Let's dedicate this week to him, and send him our thoughts. All combined they should equal some mighty power and help to speed him to a fast (and successful) recovery!

Good Luck CanAm, my thoughts are with you! :)

+ We've opened a Thread in 'Announcements'......Link:

Best Wishes CanAm for you to add your good wishes for him.

And I nominated Don't Want to Miss a Thing a few weeks ago. Hope it can get in this time.

And I love Wasted on the Way too. I saw CSN in concert back when that song was a hit.

Hi, I never saw them in concett but I think it is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. Tim McGraw put it out a few years back and it is excellent by him too.

did you notice that Karma nominated the newest song until now?

why don't we think about that a bit, hmm? :shades:

What for? To think I´m an old fart and go "shame on me! :doh: " and "I´ll be modern!" and nominate some nice 2000´s song that I might like but doesn´t mean much for me? :shades:

No, I´ll go on nominating what I like. I nominated Amy Winehouse and REM and they didn´t make the top. I´ll nominate miss Winehouse again one of these days, but I love my old songs and I will keep on nominating them. Quoting the Rolling Stones, You can nominate what you want... ...and I´ll still love you as much as I do, Martin chéri!!! :grin: :bow: