BEST WISHES CANAM

OLD 55

Unfortunately, our good friend CanAm (Ian) was diagnosed with thyroid cancer 7 weeks ago.

He will be operated on tomorrow and his thyroid removed.

Fortunately, the cancer has been caught at an early stage and Ian's Doctor thinks there is a very good chance for his full recovery. But, of course, he has a long road ahead.

I'm sure you'd like the chance to express your best wishes, positive thoughts and prayers for him.

All the Very Best for tomorrow Ian. My prayers are with you.

We look forward to you rejoining us soon. :thumbsup:

CanAm, all the good thoughts I can muster (and I can muster a lot) are headed due north. Watch out they don't smack you upside the head! :D

Seriously hon, my prayers are with you and we're all here waiting for you .... Hurry back! ;)

Nothing but the best to you, CanAm. And I mean nothing but the best... all the best energy and thoughts that I can lasso into a big invisible package headed right for you.

Recovery is a b*tch, but worth every painstaking second. Then you can say, "I came, I saw, I kicked its a$$!" and maybe beat your chest a little for effect. ;)

Wow, Ian, you´ll get out of this one cause there´s so much strenght and love sent in your way... :):) Besides, doctors know their job. Thyroid? You don´t need it, a pill in the morning and that´s all (I´ve been doing that for 35 years now)

And it´s a kind of cancer that can be removed without major complication, I know people who´ve through that more than 20 years ago.

And we all wish you all the best!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: