Your display pic/avatar/icon

Aunt_Acid

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<-

Uhmm, this is like a picture from my Apollo 18 lunar excursion, uhmm, the real pictures are just in my head so I had to like make this one on the 'puter... Uhmm, I really like the song dain bramage from the fink Ployd record Shark Died of the Groom.

<-

Uhmm, this is like a picture from my Apollo 18 lunar excursion, uhmm, the real pictures are just in my head so I had to like make this one on the 'puter... Uhmm, I really like the song dain bramage from the fink Ployd record Shark Died of the Groom.

Which brings us to today's lesson kids, Don't do crack.

Just messin' with ya Mike, I thought it was pretty funny.

<-

:laughing:

By the way Scott, I always figured you were a guy because of your screen name, but the lighting in your picture is pretty bad and at first I thought it was a picture of a girl, until I looked at for a while and realized it was a guy. :o

-Also, CyberDemon, if you are reading this, what was your old icon? The picture was all squished, and it looked like a Chinese guy with blonde hair, but I couldn't really figure out what it was.

Which brings us to today's lesson kids, Don't do crack.

Just messin' with ya Mike, I thought it was pretty funny.

Oh, yeah... I "WAS" trying to be funny, infact lots of people say I'm "trying", so I got THAT going for me...right?!!

Scott, I always knew you were a man, not a guy, not a male.... A MAN! Pictures cannot begin to reveal the wisdom in your posts... oh, so now would be a good time I guess, can I borrow some money dood? :shades:

Carry-on

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Can everyone stop changing your icon every 5 minutes? I associate your posts with your icon and I get confused when you change who I've decided you are. :: I don't remember what DaveGilmour was before, but now that he's Peter Griffin, I like him even more. His posts are funnier because I hear them in my mind in Peter's voice.

Did I just say I hear voices in my head? Damn it, my secret's out!

Anywho, Cosmosis, you are killing me. Al Bundy, some creature with severe anal itching, Beatleant, the Clash...I am going into avatar overload!

:stars:

Please don't think I am yelling at you...if I didn't like to read your posts, I wouldn't give a (insert appropriate expletive) what your avatar was!

Peace ::,

Peaches