Your display pic/avatar/icon

Aunt_Acid

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Most people should know by now, since I've been asked several times, but it's a Keith Richards drawing done from a famous Rolline Stone mag cover. I'd like one of the whole band but it's really hard to find something from the Stones thats not copyrighted up to the eyeteeth!

• 1 month later...

I've noticed that everyone's avatar has changed since this thread was last posted in, anybody have a meaning for their new icon?

Mine is a sphere of many colors, what it describes I do not know, what it portrays, cannot be explained, it's definition, I'm uncertain, but it's pretty tripped out! :jester:, I know it'll be gone by the end of the night though, as usual.

I tried to put a pic of Keith Richards, or Alf... but I´m not good on computers...I´ll have to ask for help as soon as I´m in my new house and get my new internet connection. I didn´t see any Keith icon, I didn´t know

Mindy has it already...

I tried to put a pic of Keith Richards, or Alf... but I´m not good on computers...I´ll have to ask for help as soon as I´m in my new house and get my new internet connection. I didn´t see any Keith icon, I didn´t know

Mindy has it already...

Err...sorry, I meant Windy...

• 1 year later...

I've found some pretty cool avatars lately, and I'll share the links to the sites, if everyone can do the same for any good ones they find!

Bjork - video avatars

Madonna - video avatars (my current one is on there)

Alien Entity ~ various movies, music, supernatural etc

Animated Avatars ~ music, TV, sports, electronics, etc

Hot Avatars

More Madonna

The Animated Avatar Workshop

Edited by Guest

Jimmy, you unintentionally just gave me the biggest laugh I've had all day. I was searching for Evil Dead avatars for you (love, love, love that movie). I tried searching for "Evil Dead" in the pictures section and on the second page, I swear to God, a picture of Calista Flockhart came up. She wasn't in any of those movies, but somehow her name and the phrase evil dead are somehow connected. I'm assuming it has to do with her morbidly skeletal frame.

That is entirely too funny. :laughing: