Dreams

Aunt_Acid

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Ever had a strange dream? Post it here!

My latest dream was last night. I dreamt I was very itchy, so I walked into my math class and asked my teacher if she had any advice on how to cure my itches. She said to "watch this movie, it will answer all your questions." It was an old fashioned instructional school movie about itches. I forget most of the movie, except for one segment where they said "At least once a year, you may come across an anal itch (the words "anal itch" go up on the screen in big red letters). Don't worry, this is completely normal. When you receive an anal itch proceed to scratch the itching area for instant relief."

so, what do you think? Is it some sort of sign?

I had a dream the other night...i was in Chuck E. Cheese...but it had been turned into a high class place. My friends cousin Dustin all of a sudden appears as a waiter and after he delivers the food. He pulls out a 54 and shoots himself through the mouth. Sucks dont it? Well, then i hear gunshots again, and all of a sudden there is another guy who gets shot in the stomach and runs out. I woke up in a cold sweat thinking there was somebody in my room. Keep in mind, this dream was very gory.

I used to have dreams about being in shootings on a regular basis. Something would always go wrong with my pistol, or my bullets were moving in slow motion. The nice thing was, I never got shot in my dreams and something funny or weird seemed to always happen. Have not had one of those dreams in a while....

Some years ago I dreamed Robert Redford was running after me to kill me, which he did. I had left him to live with... Gipsy Davie! he caught me in the subway. I could feel the bullet in my chest as I woke up.

Another dream: I was riding through Buckhingham Palace with the Queen. She told me to ask her employees if they were glad with the amount of their salary. I asked her if she was planning to raise their pay and she told me: "No, it´s just to be demagogue".

I have weird dreams very often...

I dreamt I was very itchy, so I walked into my math class and asked my teacher if she had any advice on how to cure my itches. She said to "watch this movie, it will answer all your questions." It was an old fashioned instructional school movie about itches. I forget most of the movie, except for one segment where they said "At least once a year, you may come across an anal itch (the words "anal itch" go up on the screen in big red letters). Don't worry, this is completely normal. When you receive an anal itch proceed to scratch the itching area for instant relief."

so, what do you think? Is it some sort of sign?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Two of my most amazing dreams involved being on stage with bands I love. In one I was with Jethro Tull, in the other was playing guitar with Lynard Skynard. I got to play the lead on "Call Me The Breeze." I've tried to re-create that one many times, to no avail. ::

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: SKYNYRD!!!!! Although I don't know how well you would play guitar...

I dreamed about Wednesday 13 (Vocalist "murderdolls") last night... First I layed in bed, Wednesday next to me... My back was turned to him. and all of the sudden he poked me with a needle (a couple of times):puppyeyes: it felled kind of good actually (yes i'm sure it was a needle ::) next to that we wrestled a bit (playfully) and suddenly euhm I sat down in a wheelbarrow and he pushed me forward and suddenly he ran and I almost fell out of it :puppyeyes: So I yelled that he had to slow down... and he did... and that is all I remember :( Since now I'm a wednesday fan, he's cute) :: (a couple of nights ago I dreamed about joey... tha guys of murderdolls are haunting me...yeah ::)

I used to have dreams about being in shootings on a regular basis. Something would always go wrong with my pistol, or my bullets were moving in slow motion. The nice thing was, I never got shot in my dreams and something funny or weird seemed to always happen. Have not had one of those dreams in a while....
I have dreams like that all the time. Where I'm being attacked, and I try to defend myself, but my muscles tense up and I can't move.

PsychoCatholic, that whole sequence is a trip. I had a somewhat similar dream, that was based on a story I read as a child. It was about a child who had a dream involving Police with dolphin flippers. I'm going to have to dig out the book & scan the picture along with a detailed review of the plot. It's stuck with me ever since.

I dream about gettin' it on with people at work all the time!

I've been having this recurring dream in the last 2 weeks every night about gettin' it on with the 57 yr old Transport Manager (he doesn't look 57 and is actually a really good looking, nice bloke)...

...and guess what I was told today...

...I'm going to be changing jobs to work in the Transport Training Offices, with him as my Manager within the next 2 weeks! How am I going to be in an office just the two of us and remain impartial!!

:doh: :doh: :o :o