Dreams

Aunt_Acid

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I dream of being at home and staring at the TV, is that meaningful?? :crazy:

Television

Movement. Images. Virtual reality. There is something that you wish to observe.

To dream that you are watching television, represents your brain, mind and its flowing thoughts. It shows how you are receiving, integrating, and expressing your ideas/thoughts. The programs you dream of watching is an objective view of the things that are in your mind.

Home

Center of being. Spiritual self. Shelter. Basic need fulfilled. Happiness within the family.

To see your home in your dream, signifies security, basic needs, and values. You may feel at home at your new job or you finally feel settled and comfortable in a new environment.

I'm not comfortable, but my needs are met and I am happy with my family. Everything is cool there. As far as the TV goes, I don't see the screen, so I guess it's the "something I want to observe" part, I just gotta figure out what it is :tongue:

Ah edna, I dreamed of someone killing me too once... There were large, round, revolving razor blades or something in some room and someone threw me on them... I died and it was quite nice actually. Very warm. (yes, bring on the jokes about me going to hell :P )

I do dream of Sfers sometimes... though it's mostly the same people over and over again and I don't really remember what happens in those dreams.

I dream about losing my teeth...

I used to have a similar recurrent dream. It is apparently a "classic"(i.e common) dream-theme. Upon investigation, I discovered that there are several theoretical interpretations of its meaning. The ones I remember:

1) Your teeth symbolise your personal wealth / treasure; hence your dream suggests you may be anxious about current or imminent financial insecurity.

2) The loss of one's teeth symbolises anxieties about waning sexual attractiveness and/or libido.

I dreamt once that I was playing some kind of performance on saxophone- not my best instrument at the best of times- I think it was some kind of paying gig. I was shoved onto the stage alone and handed a piece of music. As the curtain rose and I tried to sight-read the music, I realized that my sax would not make any sound. I removed the reed, and noticed that, much to my annoyance, it was a number 8 (for those of you that don't play wind instruments, the numbers are measurements of thickness/hardness. A number 8 would have to be about an inch thick). I don't think they even make number 8's. I tried to explain this to the audience, who were as usual obscured by the overly bright stage lights, while searching in my case- can't think why it would be onstage with me- for a more suitable reed, to find that they were all broken. At this point I was thankfully saved from further humiliation by being awoken.

I once had a dream where I was in this dense, green forest, that had a clear path through it. There were many other people there too, just standing there or walking around. There was a sort of shed, with 2 doors at adjacent angles.

When I saw people go in through the doors, they turned into white ghost thingys with long hair, with red or blue eyes. And when people came out, they turned back to normal.

When I went in, I had a gun somehow, and I looked normal to myself, I was wearing jeans, I don't remember what top. I shot one of them with my revolver. Red blood went everywhere, but I don't think the person, or whatever it was, fell over.

It was just a massive plain of snow, and it kept snowing. And then I walked out one of the doors, and I was back in the forest again. Then I walked up through the forest path, and went into a shop that sold t-shirts and other holiday items. The shop reminded me of a holiday I went on, I think it was to the Canary islands.

So long ago

Was it in a dream, was it just a dream?

I know, yes I know

Seemed so very real, it seemed so real to me

Took a walk down the street

Thru the heat whispered trees

I thought I could hear (hear, hear, hear)

Somebody call out my name as it started to rain

Two spirits dancing so strange

Ah! bwakawa pouss, pouss

ah! bwakawa pouss, pouss

ah! bwakawa pouss, pouss

Dream, dream away

Magic in the air, was magic in the air?

I believe, yes I believe

More I cannot say, what more can I say?

On a river of sound

Thru the mirror go round, round

I thought I could feel (feel, feel, feel)

Music touching my soul, something warm, sudden cold

The spirit dance was unfolding

Ah! bwakawa pouss, pouss

ah! bwakawa pouss, pouss

ah! bwakawa pouss, pouss

Ah! bwakawa pouss, pouss

ah! bwakawa pouss, pouss

ah! bwakawa pouss, pouss

ah! bwakawa pouss, pouss

ah! bwakawa pouss, pouss

ah! bwakawa pouss, pouss

ah! bwakawa pouss, pouss

ah! bwakawa pouss, pouss

I constantly dream about losing my teeth. A psychology professor told me that has to do with anxiety, especially about growing older. Meh.

And hi to mollyjane! I'm so glad you came back to us. :grin:

Thank you for the warm welcome back. I missed everyone.

I, too, have dreamed constantly of losing my teeth and I immediately get up and brush them. It makes me think that I dont have proper dental hygeine or something.

A few weeks ago I dreamed of a little boy stabbing me in the head with a pick. :) But I survived! I couldnt sleep for a few nights after that