Dreams

Aunt_Acid

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Whats the weirdest dream you've ever dreamed? Am I the only one who has the craziest dreams? Like the other night, I dreamed about my SF crush but he was wearing a stupid mask.. And then a few weeks ago there was one about Mexican ninjas trying to attack me! That one was funny.

So please share with us your deepest darkest dreams! :shades:

oh, go Dork ^ yourself Ry!! :jester:

I had a dream that my roomie was cleaning the house and it looked immaculate! That's a wild dream, she never has time to clean this place. I do a little, but can't keep up. Weirdest dream I can remember... :grin:

I also dream of mice, particularly mice crawling in my hair. I am greatly affeared of mice.

Mice

To see mice in your dream, symbolizes domestic problems, business loss, deceit, and insincere friends. It represents minor problems in which you are spending too much time dwelling on.

To dream that a mouse jumps on you or into your clothing, foretells of scandal in which you will largely figure in.

The dreams I seem to remember most are ones that involve people shooting at me. Those are usually after working a lot. I never get hit, though :thumbsup:

I was shot in the subway once (in my dream) and I even died. It was Robert Redford who killed me, he was my husband and I had left him to live with a gipsy... :P :P :P

I was shot in the subway once (in my dream) and I even died. It was Robert Redford who killed me, he was my husband and I had left him to live with a gipsy... :P :P :P

To dream that someone is shooting you with a gun, suggests that you are experiencing some confrontation in your waking life. You may feel victimized in some situation.

To dream of your own death indicates a transitional phase in your life. You are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Alternatively, you are trying desperately to escape the demands of your daily life.

To dream that you are in the subway denotes that you are reaching your goal via unconscious methods. You may be exploring hidden aspects of yourself. Alternatively, it suggests that you are making a hasty decision.

Dreaming about gypsies may indicate a desire to roam freely without responsibilities and obligations, or to venture forth to seek your fortune by chance.

Robert Redford-You've seen Butch and Sundance a few too many times lady ;)